Sicko : Swingers Discussion 812621041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSicko
TOPIC: Sicko
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Lost mine in 1996 by the time it was over she was pennyless as well. Had it not been for her service( Air Force) her funeral would have been bargain basement variety. I miss her.

Fuck you!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
If it is not gonna help I dont care to see it. And jumpng on Hillary? Who doesnt?...LOL

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Its not painfull JNM I dont care!!!!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Maybe hes gonna put me on a diet so I dont get the arterial Scloroses (sp) that killed my dad at 46... He looks like he is the one that needs to avoid McDonalds in Paris...Health care is a problem, how can we fix it? I can come on here and hear people bitch I dont need to pay a theater to hear someone bitch.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
It's clear that you havn't seen the movie.

No I dont need to cus I got folks like you to tell me all about it. So he offers solutions? Tell me JNM I need to know how to fix health care staight from the horses mouth.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I am not critisizing him, dont take it personal, I dont like the man on or off the camera. I dont trust him because he doesnt help America, he hurts America. IMHO and you have yours. I wont pay to see his film, or any one elses films, from Hollywood right now. Since 2002 I have not gone to a theater to watch a film.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Once again questions are great, but we can keep asking them for generations...........I do believe that one day we will see something close to Universal Health care, but it will have to fit with our Economic and Social standards.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Thats nuts. What's wrong with Moore asking questions, making comparisons and probing the issue?? Why must he offer up the solutions.

What so nuts about offering solutions after all if he is so concerned about Americans isnt he? And a citizen of this country with a venue to speak out, why not use it for positive solutions, and he knows enough of the problem why not offer solutions. So when the cholesterol packs my heart I should go to france? is that his solution? LOL now that is nuts.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
I've lost my last living Grandmother in 2005, she died of heart disease. Her doctors prescribed her medication that made her condition worst, because she was a smoker we could not sue the manufacturer of the medication......I could not even bring myself to go to the hospital and see her in the condition my parents said that she was in. I wanted to remember he as she was when I was a kid, not like that. I don't think you will find too many people who will endorse the current system, but once again what's the answer?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Lost mine in 1996 by the time it was over she was pennyless as well. Had it not been for her service( Air Force) her funeral would have been bargain basement variety. I miss her.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   41 to 50 of 126   End
TOPIC: Sicko