Sicko : Swingers Discussion 812621031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSicko
TOPIC: Sicko
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JNM you asked for that one LOL...But then you should be used to it.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
We are not talking about the "economy" Joe. We are talking about healthcare for the citizens of our country.

And if we want their economy we would accept their form of healthcare.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I should have expected answer like that... The question remains un answered. The drug companies are at fault, and the gov. because they figure we can afford it and we cant.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I have yet to hear how France's economy is kicking our ass? How about their unemployment rate? Since they have the "perfect" system, then they should be paying for free health care easily while growing their economy at a pace on par with our own right? Unless you don't believe Americans care about economic growth and low unemployment...............or maybe we should learn to do without such silly things.............

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
sorry Dan. The WHO wins the debate. You're a loser!

Just fucked up a serious discussion...Prove your point and walk away. Shakes his head and walks out.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So the obvious question is why are drugs so affordable for them and so expensive for us? 80% of drug co. reside in the US. Why do we pay the price and they dont? serious question?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I know Jack it is amuzing to watch.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Angel,

If you read his repeated follow up(s) he clarifies the context in which it was given. I should of stated incomplete.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
The quote attributed to the owner of moorewatch is inaccurate. Go to the site and review the his real comments yourself. Plus, when he and is family were without health insurance, he EMPHASIZES that they were NEVER without proper health care. Since only Mooreites are stating Moore's one sided opinion here is another side of the story:

http: // www * moorewatch * com / index * php / weblog / one_more_attempt_to_set_the_record_straight/

As far as asking questions, that is a good thing. However, Moore does not do that, he creates images and untruths and passes them off as facts. Although I agree with the comments that the U.S. can learn things from the health care systems of places like England and France, it is NOT the rosey picture of perfect that Moore would have you believe, nor even a better health care system then what we have here in the U.S.

As I have pointed out in past debates, the congressional record reflects that starting in the early 1980s up through 2000, bills introduced into Congress by both Democrats and Republicans members of same, eroded the Health and Dental Care Benefits of our Military Veterans and Retirees and those members stated the cuts were based on the need to cut cost. John Kerry who has written, introduced and helped pass 9 bills that impacted vets/retirees is quoted in the Congressional record as stating "the American people can simply not afford to fund these benefits". If we cannot take care of retirees that account for less then a fraction of 1 percent of our population and veterans who today account for approximately 13 percent of our population, how can we afford a program that takes care of 100%?

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Yours not mine, And I am agreeing with him it is fucked up. If I had an opposite view I would go see it to see if he could change my mind. So dont go off on me I AGREE its fucked up but what can we do to fix it GGGGZZZZZ!!!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   31 to 40 of 126   End
TOPIC: Sicko