Sicko : Swingers Discussion 812621021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSicko
TOPIC: Sicko
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Scotty,

You made an excellent point. Four years ago, I snapped my achilles. I thought I had a mild sprain or tear. After 6 weeks, my wife finally made me go to the doctor and through an MRI the seriousness of the injury was found. The Doctor was shocked I was still trying to run and work out. The achilles had completely severed and retracted from the heel area all the way to behind my knee.

Anyway, I had surgery and the achilles was pulled back down and reattached. My wife's insurance paid for the primary. As a retiree from the USAF, we submitted the other $5,000 plus dollars to Tricare, my secondary. They declined to pay. We made two separate challenges to the Tricare board and one appeal through the DoD oversight committee. All of our challenges and appeals were disapproved. The primary reason was exactly as you stated - My age!

It was felt that based on my age, at that time 47, the surgery was unnecessary. All letters stated that scar tissue would form, eventually reconnecting the tendon and the heel. That would allow my to walk and move about with others of my age group. What they refused to take into consideration was my active lifestyle. I run, I hike, I play basketball and work out. However, even thought the decisions refused to take those things into account, the letters all acknowledged that those types of activities cannot be maintained or enjoyed without surgery.

That is universal government oversight health care. It sucks!

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I don't want the government deciding what medical procedure i can and cant' have. The idea of a middle level govt beauacrat with a bad comb-over sitting in a dark office saying "nope denied for that liver transplant because he's over 50" scares the shit out of me. I've never had a problem with my PPO, and i think i'll just keep it.

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Boy George style!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Chameleon? ZERO!!!

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Posting on SLS is like sitting on the toilet reading the newspaper. The forces of gravity compel the turds to travel through the pipes into the septic system. This forum is a septic system. Does your poop run uphill or downhill? You're constipated you say? Try "Fleet" enemas.

No my poop runs free and clear, Colanoscopy clean bill of health, Paid for by my HMO. And since you are not able to answer a simple question shows I shit all over your sorry ass. From now on I figure I win the arguement since you refuse to have a legit debate with out your tripe. So you like Jon Edwards are a loser.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
And yet still no answer, Just chicken shit BS. Come on JNM answer the question What would sacrifice for Socialized Medicine?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Did not figure I would get an answer..Coward.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
We trust the government to make war.

LOL Really? You liberals kill me, You have 0 trust in government and scream they are taking away your rights and scream about how fucked up it is from education, DOJ, and the DOD but you want the same people to run health care. LOL you fawkin kill me.I mean really think about your statement. Not being an ass but do you really want VA, Medicade and medicare style of medicine for everyone? At what sacrifice? what would you give up for Socialized medicine JNM?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Zero sez: Maintaining good health is something that involves a health and fitness lifestyle. Recovering from injury and illness often requires relying on others for expert medical knowledge and therapy.

Sounds like personal responsibility to me...Great point, and what I am covered for should be my personal choice, not dictated to me by a government that couldnt find its ass with both hands.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Coherent sentences from Zango...............I feel like a proud parent..........

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 126   End
TOPIC: Sicko