Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Sicko
TOPIC: Sicko
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   121 to 126 of 126 
User Details are only visible to members.
"In my understanding, the lardy slob geeky looking dufus is attempting to fight for the common poor folk, a poster child for the working class if you will."

Such hypocrisy from you wingers. What about free trade? Isn't capitalism God's gift to humankind? What is wrong with a man making a few bucks peddling his wares to the public? Hell, it's practically the foundation of this country! Politicians do it daily, and if it's a conflict of interest for anyone it would be them. But no loud outcry about your government officials stuffing their bloated pockets and fleecing the citizens of their hard earned tax dollars, oh noes.

And shouldn't the common folk be able to determine for themselves if they want to give a few sheckles to Mr. Moore? Or do they need you to tell them they're being duped and determine for them who they are and are not allowed to watch?

Such hypocrisy!

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
poly,

search "manufacturing dissent". That's the name of the hubby and wife leftist team that made the documentary on the pilsbury dough-boy i mean moore.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Poly,

I just read about it yestarday let me see if i can find it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Of course I'm sure our resident wingnut whackos will claim it's all just a vast leftwing media conspiracy .................

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
His documentaries sure do make a lot of money. I believe I read somewhere that his last two have grossed more cash than any others in history. They incite harangues and vitriol from wingnut keyboard commandoes across the nation, too, so kudos to him for that also ...

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
Poly,

I want to the see the documentary that a couple of college kids did about him. They started out as hero worship then realized what an asshole he is and how he lies in his propagana i mean documentaries. Personally I think we should encourage him to hit the crispy cream more often.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
Start   121 to 126 of 126 
TOPIC: Sicko