Sicko : Swingers Discussion 812621011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSicko
TOPIC: Sicko
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 126   End
User Details are only visible to members.
haven't seen the movie yet but i understand the reviews to be largely positive on this movie as an entertaining commentary on the health industry, nothing more nothing less.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Throughout last week and this past weekend numerous Health people have dissected the movie and pointed out the inaccuracies of same. Dr. Sangi (SP?) the CNN Health advisor gave a good in depth overview of the movies one sided view and how only presenting that one side in fact makes it a lie by omission.

Michael Moore then appeared on CNN's Larry King where he stated he needed to clarify his position. He told Larry the United States has the best health care, doctors and nurses in the world. Moore claimed his movie only tries to point out that 1/3rd of Americans don't have access to that wonderful care. My wife and I saw the movie and then the interview on Larry King. Seems like Moore is tap dancing.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
zit,

When the clinton administration used Halliburton, and KBR in the balkans that was ok right? There are only 2 companies in the world that do what halliburton does on the scale they do it. 1. is Halliburton the other is a french company. Keep my tax dollars in the country.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Halliburton provides 3 services?

* Drilling, Evaluation and Digital Solutions * Fluid Systems * Production Optimization

Where exactly does exporting democracy fall within those 3 services?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"I don't want the government deciding what medical procedure i can and cant' have"

Scotty... they wouldnt.. you would always have the option of paying out of pocket or buying supplemental insurance as all the socialized medical countries people do now

Yeah but a what cost?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
JNM keep spinning the question, What are you willing to sacrifice for a french style of medicine? Medicare; so what your saying is Medicare is all good? So they provide an avenue to ALL medications? and so you approve of Bush's medicare reform? Plan A B and C? So we can all get away with this placibo? The VA system is in great shape according to you? And this guy who has Lawyers and congress in his back pocket keeps the blinders on all of us? So the medicare in its current form should be availe to all americans right? In its current form? If that happens 1% is a whole lot of money and people are still not gonna get what they need to survive and will continue to bitch what about me. when would it be enough?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
It is a fair question is it not, JNM?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
My dog has better insurance than I do, But I still wouldnt trust the fed to run my medical coverage. Get rid of special interest money for elections and cut laws suites cielings and you will see health care benefit Americans. Until then, forget it. election reform now !!!

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
And my question to you is "What would you sacrifice for their style of health care?"

And I wouldn't inflict living in france on my worst enemies.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
That's a damn good point Sen. And being a Vet one would think that they would more priority and privilege when it came to getting health care......WRONG. So how the hell does a grocery store cashier from Idaho get a liver transplant in a Government system? I'm afraid that Mr. Moore and those who support socialized health care, really don't look at the bigger picture or the long view as it relates to other issues, such as the Economy for example.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   11 to 20 of 126   End
TOPIC: Sicko