Should Vice President Joe Biden hold a News Conference and ask Owebama to resign : Swingers Discussion 232410
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsShould Vice President Joe Biden hold a News Conference and ask Owebama to resign
TOPIC: Should Vice President Joe Biden hold a News Conference and ask Owebama to resign
Created by: HavingFunTogether2113
Original Starting post for this thread:
In the last five years Owebama has LIED so many times. He always knows nothing about those things any leader would know. Vice President Joe Biden should ask Owebama to resign for the good of our Country. In another 3 1/2 years there will be nothing left of our Country.
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Z Z, the democrates are running from Owebama. I wonder why.

Is it because they realize their nose STINKS from being a brown nose.

Z Z, tell us does it smell like shit?????

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(323 posts)
Colorado goose GOPoop.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
This topic is stinkin' Colorado goose GOPoop.

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
<span style="font-family:comic sans ms,cursive">This topic is stinkin' <em>Colorado</em> goose<em> GOPoop.</em></span>

Treasure Is FL

Username hidden
(6602 posts)
Party and Party are a tag teem. They tag each other with pin the tail on the donky

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(323 posts)
Oh wait..i see he REMOVED those fake pics I reported !!!!

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
We've been over this Having, you are an old toad less then a decade from worm food, your profile pics and fugazi and you are not a real swinger, you are a pathetic old man who jerks off to a swing site and posts retarded nonsense in the fora....now go soak your teeth and get your lips back on the government tit

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Party, you will never eat any pussy. Your head is too fatfor any womans legsto fit around.Except maybe one of those giant woman from out of this world.

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(323 posts)
Get out of denial Having, you will never make it to see 2020.

The sad part is, no one will even notice

Rosemont IL

Username hidden
(3772 posts)
Party, You should hope you make it to 70, I don't think you will.You will probably be wearing a diaper if you do.

My childhood friend from the east cost, he turns 70 soon,our families go back to the 1930's. He is a real crazy, crazier then me, talking on phone the other day. He told me he spent 20 minutes eating a pussy the knight before and another one was coming over that knight. You should hope you can eat pussy at 70, you will be on a tube.

Thornton CO

Username hidden
(323 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 14   End
TOPIC: Should Vice President Joe Biden hold a News Conference and ask Owebama to resign