Sheryl Crow's One Square Solution : Swingers Discussion 776061011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSheryl Crow's One Square Solution
TOPIC: Sheryl Crow's One Square Solution
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
User Details are only visible to members.
One sheet would never work after I spluge LOL she needs Min. 15.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I think she's really serious........of course I doubt if she practices what she preaches.........Many of these environmentalists don't have much of a sense of humor when it comes to this kind of stuff.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Looks to me like Sheryl Crow has a wicked sense of humor.......every woman knows it's impossible to use one square....especially at that time of the month. So, it must be humor....

Mountain Ranch CA
Username hidden
(8696 posts)
It is important to have credibility when you are trying to "educate" people about anything. If you prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are completely out of touch with reality, then how could anyone believe your arguments? Sheryl Crow is one of many environmental activists, that are just plain mental period. This is a new stylish crusade that's not really designed to make a difference in peoples lives, just a way for shallow people like Crow to feel as though they are doing something important for the future of mankind. As apposed to something boring and practical, like fighting Illiteracy, gang violence, drug abuse, or one of those other dirty little "human" problems. Better to have a grand white whale to hunt then actually get in the water with a shark.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Lance saw the light, in her eyes, LSD. LOL "

Maybe it was more the light between her ears....space, the final frontier

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Freedom of choice?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I love it now we have the truth LOL So using less toilet paper will help with globsl warming? Is she aware that 70% of all TP in the US is made with recycled paper? Worked for Goergia Pacific for 3 years. It is laughable. And I know of a lot of people who dont want their space invaded by others, it is a personal choice for folks to touch or be touched.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
See avoiding the real problem of global warming by yelling about toliet paper.

Its sad when people cannot confront the real problem another soapbox moment appears about TP ??

Denial is not a river in Egypt ;)

M

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
It is ironic that when Carl Rove is cornered and questioned about global warming, all of sudden Sheryl Crow is under attack by said worshipers of Rove?

We are not bothered by progress at all, but it does seems people are bothered by the truth. And when people cannot fight the truth they seem to attack the messenger of the truth.....

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm.....

M

Manville NJ
Username hidden
(825 posts)
Shore, the Sears catalog comes to mind *L* In the Garden of Eden, it was probably fig leaves '-)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 25   End
TOPIC: Sheryl Crow's One Square Solution