Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics She's A Rich Girl Who Lost Her Campaign For The Senate, and She Is Mad, Really Mad, About American Workers
TOPIC: She's A Rich Girl Who Lost Her Campaign For The Senate, and She Is Mad, Really Mad, About American Workers
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Azqt:

"ONE of the biggest problems with unions is they hold down wages for the top workers. Lets say there is a security guard who watches two gates. This guard makes the same as the guard who plays on his cell phone and only watches one gate. Thus the lazy guard is making the same union wage as the guard who is doing twice the work. Unions support laziness and don't encourage hard work. "

LOL, don't make me laugh. As seucrity, you aren't allowed to make such decisions. You do as told. When told to watch one gate and you decide to watch both... you are weakening security where you superiors told you to keep it strong... That is grounds for termination, not promotion.

As for the lazy guard bit. Guess what? I have more reports than the other two guards at my site combined. I have sent in so many reports that I have been told by the head of my company to cool it with reporting infractions in security.

As for the pay bit... Again Bullshit. No union can reduce your wages. If you strike a personal deal with the employer for better pay, your union reps can not do a damned thing about this. Anyone telling you otherwise is a liar and you a fool for believing them.

I know this as fact because my father was a union president in the last factory he worked in.

"As for lazy gov't workers, what about the gov't employee who watches his piss freeze before hitting the ground, in the month of August, in the continental USA? Don't know about you, but that doesn't sound like diligent work to most."

When you are on the flight line... Relief only comes at the end of your 12 hours day. You bring your lunch with you, keep it inside your clothing closets to your body so to keep it warm enough to eat. No guard shake, No bathroom breaks. Got to love the US AF during the 80s. SAC bases were the worst, Loring airforce base was a SAC base and it got damned cold.

FYI, I didnt say it was in August, and I said coffee would freeze.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Isn't it interesting that when the communication analysis method of transactional analysis is used in a topic, the nature of the 'child' in American politics manifests so rapidly, and with such determination?

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
"Thus the lazy guard is making the same union wage as the guard who is doing twice the work. Unions support laziness and don't encourage hard work."

AZ,while there is some truth in the above, no system is perfect. Unions need to do a better job of policing themselves. However if Unions were abolished, human nature being what it is, there is no doubt in my mind that companies would revert back to "Robber Barons." It's the reason Unions came into existence in the first place. Is there really any difference between a do nothing middle management executive making top dollar especially at the expense of a hard worker and the "guard" in your example? Look what is happening at Walmart. "Trickle Down" no longer works. The money stays at the top and what is left, goes to the cheapest labor a company can find in a third world country. Until the GOP comes to grip with this you may never see a POTUS again. Like it or not and some things I don't like myself, this is not "our" father's America. Adapt or get trampled.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
Robert,

ONE of the biggest problems with unions is they hold down wages for the top workers. Lets say there is a security guard who watches two gates. This guard makes the same as the guard who plays on his cell phone and only watches one gate. Thus the lazy guard is making the same union wage as the guard who is doing twice the work. Unions support laziness and don't encourage hard work.

As for lazy gov't workers, what about the gov't employee who watches his piss freeze before hitting the ground, in the month of August, in the continental USA? Don't know about you, but that doesn't sound like diligent work to most.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2381 posts)
Gold makes a nice hedge against inflation. The inflation of bullshit on the fora increases the value of SLS gold. I believe its value is up to 2000 "Credits" per 20 words of SLS gold.

Winter Garden FL
Username hidden
(20532 posts)
This right here is gold, pure SLS gold!

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17257 posts)
Having:

Free loading is to pay nothing into society. Kinda like employers who's workers qualify for government assistance.

No, I earned my easier job. I served this nation in war, earned my 5 points which go to all combat veterans and now am cashing in.

So save the free loader crap for the top who aren't paying enough to their employees so that there wouldn't be a need for welfare. They the rich men and women of bane capital (other) are the free loaders.

You are simply the peon who follows the first person who you think gives you desire for power over others through taking from them the saftey net all civilized societies have. You join with those who feed your hate... You've fed the wrong dogs your entire life, for that you have my sympathy and my pity.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
I also write books, freelance three D3 models and sell stock models online. Oh and those I use as work references have told me they have received phone calls from the VA... I should have a new job woth double my pay, dental and eye cost reduced and in anyears time full time employment which means full healthcare and retirement benifiets if I were to stay with the government.

All of this by Christmas... What a wonderful Christmas present.

Why work for the government and no a private employer? Because the governmet isn't kicking me in the teeth like private employers do to you and you (anti union) types obviously enjoy licking the book the kicks.... Must be a foot fetish. (shrugs)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
The Parade of Idiots who took a weekend economics course from Calamity Carly are easy prey for multi-millionaire adult/child CEO's who sell their 'Think and Grow Rich' courses to people who will never achieve the same level of corporate larceny, but wish they could.

Idiots out walking around having fun together tooting their 'think and grow rich' weekend economics course think they are more intelligent than the simple scavanging raccoons whose environment they know best.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7083 posts)
Big:

When you make as much as these people do, you've made all you need. Time to give back to your employees who enabled you to make so much, time to give back to the society which you profited from.

If those at the top cannot voluntarily give back, then yes it should be taken until the society can pay the other half of what the employer should have been paying.

This is why I have said repeatedly that so long as you the employer, decision makers and profiteers of a company are being paid the same as your lowest employees in the company... The society can give you lenancy...

But if all you want to do is make like bane capital and Romney, taking the money and running... Then the society is better off without you and we will take more for those YOU put out of work.

Your job is to sell the product. Do it and shut up. Your duty to society (different than your job) is to pay a wage which grows society. Commonsenes dictates that 9/10 of people are followers, your duty to them is to provide. Don't want to provide? Leave the game or be taken to the cleaners.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 27   End
TOPIC: She's A Rich Girl Who Lost Her Campaign For The Senate, and She Is Mad, Really Mad, About American Workers