Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Sharpton BLASTS Obama
TOPIC: Sharpton BLASTS Obama
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
User Details are only visible to members.
I have get more "Black" to please YY so forgive me Lucky, Akron, Perfect, 38, and Sen. I apologize to all my white masters for saying this.....but FUCK YOU WHITEY!!!! FUCK BUSH!!!! RACISM!!!!! AND REPARATIONS!!!! 400 YEARS!!!!!! I shall now go listen to some "HIP HOP" and buy an issue of JET.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Tell us how you really feel there Joe LOL

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I would Akron but they have strict tests in order for whites to get in. You have to register as a democrat, join the ACLU, watch the view, become a citizen of San Francisco and let John Edwards give you a hand job......You can sub Edwards for Rosie O'Donald but most tend to stick with Edwards, they say he has baby hands....... "

In addition to these strict guidelines, they also have a test for blacks. Get this, they do a DNA Nose swab to check for the presence of far right wing feces. Many blacks are denied on this basis alone.

"YY did you bring the punch? It was damn good!!! Bring some at the next meeting okay? "

Will do. You know, I looked for you last time, I must have missed you, I just figured there was an "issue" with your test. Glad to see you made it!!

Tsk Tsk YY you take things waaaaaay too seriously. If you can't tell that I was using tongue and cheek, then I don't know what to tell ya. A common problem with most Liberals. If you want to get mean and nasty, like certain assholes on this forum fine. I never insulted you or belittled you. You want to call me an ass kisser because I don't agree with everything you say? Ok. I guess being "independent" in your mind means agreeing with you. Man I am disappointed in you, I thought that we could have some civil dialog about issues. I guess I was wrong.

AND JNM if you can get from under his desk for two seconds to read this.......Please mind your own business.....like his nuts in your mouth for example.....

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
As usual Perfect in every way LOL...Too fuckin funny...

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I would Akron but they have strict tests in order for whites to get in. You have to register as a democrat, join the ACLU, watch the view, become a citizen of San Francisco and let John Edwards give you a hand job......You can sub Edwards for Rosie O'Donald but most tend to stick with Edwards, they say he has baby hands.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
YY did you bring the punch? It was damn good!!! Bring some at the next meeting okay?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Was not there some kind of meeting couple of moths ago.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
I really don't know if this is all a bad thing.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   21 to 28 of 28 
TOPIC: Sharpton BLASTS Obama