Sharpton BLASTS Obama : Swingers Discussion 751491011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSharpton BLASTS Obama
TOPIC: Sharpton BLASTS Obama
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
User Details are only visible to members.
JNM sometimes I almost hope people like yourself win elections and make decisions that way we can hear you defend the flawed policies that you endorse. I just don't think throwing away that many innocent lives would be worth it, but a selfish part of me almost wishes it so..........

I have a feeling that Obama has more in common with your way of thinking than he does with mine, he's just more of a diplomat. Of course I hope I'm misjudging him and I hope that he thoroughly disappoints you.

At this point it looks like your friends are going to do everything to ensure that a republican cannot win the White House in 08'. But you all should be careful what you wish for, because when the American people start holding your guys responsible for results, don't start pointing the finger at Bush or the GOP because that won't work anymore.

And I apologize for introducing a strange concept such as accountability into your Liberal World View, don't worry you are too dense and self absorbed to really understand the meaning behind such statements anyway. Just go ahead and make another Gay joke, or some other asinine comment about my racial pedigree. Leave the important ideas to the adults and just poke your big sausages.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"PA.. This site is for hetero swingers. I'm not sure what the Gay site is, but I think it's so precious that you have these feelings for ODD. It's brought a tear to my eye."

JNM

................does this statement even really deserve a response? I mean really JNM how do you expect me to crack jokes and your expense when you keep stealing the best lines? Be more reasonable, please?

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
"Many Liberal blacks call conservative blacks 'Uncle Toms'. What do conservative blacks call liberal blacks? "

Dad?

Rileyville VA
Username hidden
(11 posts)
It is liberal assholes like you JNM that keep perpetuating that racist sterotype of that black man. Here is Joe, and according to you he is not falling in step with the woe is me the poor black man suffering from all kinds of racist bullshit. No, he thinks for himself form his own views and says I don't need you, I can get what I want for myself.As a matter of fact I like the conservative outlook on life. And what do you do....you call him uncle Tom, coward. People like you make me sick. You sir are nothing but a fucking racist yourself.Joe is 10 times the man you will ever be. I remember your wife comming in here and saying oh I was called nigger lover, kyte, Jew this and that. Yet she is married to a self loathing bigot that spews hate to anyone that does not look or think like him, what does that say of her....Birds of a feather flock together.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"As for your comment YY ok I'll accept that it's tongue and cheek, whatever you say buddy! Just know that give respect to those who show it to me. And don't worry I don't have any plans to campaign in order to bring back "Jim Crow". I was campaigning to brink back "Jim Bean".......but I got all dizzy and sleepy and fell down somewhere and forgot about the whole thing........... "

(Since I'm kinda tipsy myself I'm gonna dive in the Kool-aid head first)

Ok Joe, but at the next SLS Essence awards you have to sing all of the lyrics to A: Rapper's Delight B: Flashlight or C: Ease on Down the Road (A'la Michael Jackson in the WIZ)

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
JNM stop with the tongue in cheek bullshit.....we all know where you like to put your tongue cause your breath smells like ass.

As for your comment YY ok I'll accept that it's tongue and cheek, whatever you say buddy! Just know that give respect to those who show it to me. And don't worry I don't have any plans to campaign in order to bring back "Jim Crow". I was campaigning to brink back "Jim Bean".......but I got all dizzy and sleepy and fell down somewhere and forgot about the whole thing...........

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
All white people know how to blow shit up debjack.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
I didn't mean to exclude you debjack.......WHY DON'T YA'LL GO BLOW UP SOME MORE LEVEES!?!?......HONKEY!.......YY Black people still say "Honkey" right? Fuck I've got re-subscribe to Essence magazine.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Thanks Lucky, I have no problem with people making jokes about me, I do have problems with people who can't laugh at themselves sometimes.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
Hey no sweat joe. What a fawkin shame...But dont worry I am proud to know yeah for who you are, as a human being and not a Black Man.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
Start   11 to 20 of 28   End
TOPIC: Sharpton BLASTS Obama