Serious Political Discussion About The Elections : Swingers Discussion 2088131091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSerious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Uh oh.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Neither Clinton nor Obama served in the military.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19448 posts)
Stop drinking the Bong Water.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Do you know that I am not part of the 47%... I do not take government welfare... You VA are a 47%er of a larger caliber than I am... Likely than I will ever be... I don't get write offs like you do... I have to earn what I get... You play games and tricks to get things paid for by the government.

Oh and as for the education benefits 8inch gets... He served in the armed forces... Rose his hand when others like Romney coward behind his religion... Even if to educate 8inch in a field of his choices cost the governmet a million dollars... He would have been with every penny.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7611 posts)
Heard of the Post 9-11 GI Bill? I paid into the old Montgomery, paid for the kicker, and now use the the current programs that your buddies are trying to end.

So, where am I using the system for aid other than Fed Loans which are mandated to be paid back.

Not even a repub bankruptcy makes those loans go away.

Any part you don't understand?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
p.s. you've said far worse, if this was the worst you ever said, people wouldn't be pushing away as they have been, from both side of the political spectrum.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
Didn't you state that, you're in school and get aid? that you don't work? am I confusing you with someone else?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16860 posts)
And I'd be on vacation from the forums as long as you were if I called you what many of the 47 think of you....

How would I be in the 47 if I draw no insurance or assistance? Only my earned benefits from the military/DOD and VA.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Until the Republic-con Party and Frogx Nooze disavow the insanity of the Palin family anarchists, all true American Patriots know that a serious discussion of elections is a sad and silly exercise in nonsense.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(7036 posts)
Any black person who does not support Mitt Romney is racist !!! LMAO

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... More 
Start   91 to 100 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections