Serious Political Discussion About The Elections : Swingers Discussion 20881310342
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSerious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... More 
Start   342 to 351 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Correction: for the past 2 years, not 3 years.

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Certainly not Hazelton :)

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Sedu:

I do not know where you sent your kids to school for a public education like that... But most schools don't offer such classes until at least 9th grade. (advanced students only).

So until every school nation wide provides such classes, you are stuck providing for those who fail to be dog eat dog.

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6900 posts)
**If we are to be serious about demanding total independence, than we must be equally serious about preparing all of our children for the dog eat dog world we desire.**

Both of my boys have had business classes (Trade/Stock Market/Banking) starting from second grade on. For the past two years, my younger son also has a budgeting and balancing your money for the past 3 years (in addition to the business classes).

Colts Neck NJ

Username hidden
(16497 posts)
Really.... Who the fuck drops out of high school? If it was medical reasons, ok. But, born in the 60's...... There was no spring farm work pulling him from school for family obligations. My father grew up in that era (1945), but grad'd with his class, turning 18 the month before grad.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
"WTF is Robert doing in the 'Serious Political Discussion' Thread?"

Well, that prompted me to actually read his post (rare). However inartfully it is stated, he makes a pretty good observation in response to the suggestion of privatizing social security. For privatization to work well as a replacement, all of those average people need to learn how to invest wisely in the market.

Belle Chasse LA

Username hidden
(10427 posts)
Just:

Show me one program where by legal residents who come to the US are given programs natual residence aren't?

Hazle Township PA

Username hidden
(6900 posts)
WTF is Robert doing in the 'Serious Political Discussion' Thread?

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Here's a thought....Charity. Mitt leads by example.

Pittsburgh PA

Username hidden
(16572 posts)
Dog eat world we desire? No Robert all we well me desire is for the goverment to yes be there for those who truly need. Not damn near advertize come on over to the USA,,The American dream has changed, All you have to do is come here and all is on us. Thats what people are fed up with, Spin all you wana but thats the damn truth, Oh also our POTUS In a way also says, Fuck it yall can destroy our Embacys too we dont care,

Mickey.

Rayne LA

Username hidden
(4723 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... More 
Start   342 to 351 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections