Serious Political Discussion About The Elections : Swingers Discussion 2088131022
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSerious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NHO6pmZj6dA

CNN: Not Only Is Obama's Plan Old But It Doesn't Add Up

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16861 posts)
I'm voting against a Republican candidate for Senate ;) "

And I'm voting FOR a republican and his entire team (town board) for town Supervisor, even though I don't agree with all their actions I know they have done a bang up job in the last 4 years and deserve to stay on.

I can't say that about my congresscritter Nan Hayworth, so she is out if we can.

Oh, and my town supervisor, the republican? He can't stand Hayworth either and he has more reason to know than I do...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
An American writer of Chidrens books in the 1800's

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"I have no idea who or what Horatio Alger is"

I'm shocked! Stunned!

;)

Hey! Why did it take another 'lazy liberal' to know that?! I figured he would be a god to conservatives...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Oh please...

The tone of the story AND your tone when you tell it is that conservatives are hard working job providers and liberals are lazy takers. Why is that? Either implied or stated directly it has been Romney's theme and the theme of those here that self-identify as conservatives for quite some time. Did you expect no one to notice this?

Disingenuous evasion is fashionable today, I just choose to be an old fashioned person that passes on the dissembling. When the conservatives can admit that there are millions of liberals that are hard working patriotic people just like them that happen to hold different political views -and conduct themselves that way!- I'll stop calling this kind of thing out, deal?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Hope Mitt stops waffling, and Believe in His Magic Underwear....

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Is it anything like the "hope and change' myth?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17158 posts)
"Horatio Alger"

The guy on which much of the "American Dream" myth is based...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
**why do you believe that your story has more merit than mine? Why does the 'entitlement attitude' stink more coming off the wealthy than the poor, eh?**

Why do you see this as who has more merit instead of people expressing themselves or telling about their experience? Why does it have to be an assumption of the worst about anyone that has a different experience and would like to express it?

**The point, before your heroic deflection, was that just because you are a conservative does not mean you have exclusive right to have a 'Horatio Alger' story, not that I'm trying to 'shut down' Gina.**

It's not a deflection regardless of how hard you'll try to paint it as such, it's a fact. Gina expressed her experience and how she handled hardship which, as a result helped form her opinion. What's wrong with that?

I have no idea who or what Horatio Alger is.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16861 posts)
So am I

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   22 to 31 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections