10% of all proceeds from purchased memberships will be donated to the victims and families of the Marjory Stoneman Douglas tragedy.

Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious_Political_Discussion_About_The_Elections
« Prev  1 ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ... 44  Next »
211 to 220 of 433
User Details are only visible to members.
" I know I am going."

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Mr. hundred million...

San Diego CA
Username hidden
(23313 posts)
Netanyahu with a cartoon bomb....Fucking priceless!

His "Ross Perot Moment" in front of the entire world. If this ISN'T kabuki theater I don't know what is....

Why in all that is logical and sane would the US 'draw a red line' anywhere? So your opponent can now play that? I seem to remember just a few months ago the rabid righties here wailing that Obama had set a deadline for Afghanistan and how it could lead to nothing but woe if we tell the terrorists when we are doing what. I happen to agree with that, and it applies doubly here.

How is this in any way different, other than it being the elephants that are trumpeting it?

Remember, just because YOUR thinking is simplistic does not mean that the situation OR the actions of world leaders are. Do you REALLY think you are as smart or INFORMED than they are?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"How many would seriously rather have half a billion dollars and be insane"

Ironically all those billionaire GOP'ers are going to be a little light headed when BHO wins and they get very little to none, bang for their buck and it could not happen to a more deserving group of people.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4684 posts)
"Is that the best rationalization ever?"

Do you honestly think there is nothing going on though back channels?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4684 posts)
"So you have been diagnosed? "

She admits to being a "sadist". ==========

Sadism is a behavioral disorder characterized by a callous, vicious, manipulative, and degrading behavior expressed towards other people. ... theories commonly point out the fact that sadism is mainly dependent on the upbringing of an individual. ... Unfavorable experiences during childhood or in early stages of sexual development are believed to be one of the major contributing factors...

Sadistic personality disorder is:

A) A pervasive pattern of cruel, demeaning, and aggressive behavior, beginning by early adulthood, as indicated by the repeated occurrence of at least four of the following:

1) Has used physical cruelty or violence for the purpose of establishing dominance in a relationship .. 2) Humiliates or demeans people in the presence of others. 3) Has treated or disciplined someone under his/her control unusually harshly. 4) Is amused by, or takes pleasure in, the psychological or physical suffering of others ... 5) Has lied for the purpose of harming or inflicting pain on others... 6) Gets other people to do what he/she wants by frightening them (through intimidation or even terror). 7) Restricts the autonomy of people with whom he or she has a close relationship, e.g., will not let spouse leave the house unaccompanied. 8) Is fascinated by violence, weapons, injury, or torture.

B) The behavior in A has not been directed toward only one person (e.g., spouse, one child) and has not been solely for the purpose of sexual arousal [wikipedia]

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Lqqk:

Simple answer. 1) a black man had the balls to do what a white man did not. 2) a democrat did what republicans feared to do. 3) a man born of a Muslim father and Christian mother kills people of either religion and sleeps soundly. (seemingly... But his gray hair says otherwise)

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
"Men are driven crazy by an inability to sleep as drones buzz overhead 24 hours a day, a deadly strike possible at any moment. At worst, this policy creates more terrorists than it kills; at best, America is ruining the lives of thousands of innocent people and killing hundreds of innocents for a small increase in safety from terrorists."

Well, first of all according to the demonstration I saw on "Sixty Minutes" they can be directly overhead and you cannot see or hear them and that's the whole idea. So I would say the above is bullshit. Secondly, what is it with the Right anyway? A few years back we could not kill enough "towelheads" and now we can't kill a single one. As to going into a sovereign country to do it, that's something the Right claimed, during the '08 election BHO would never have the balls for.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4684 posts)
Sane people know that it's possible to have both.

Username hidden
(17355 posts)
Outdoors:

Give me the emotional health and enough to get by.

I can't take that money with me, but if I have my health... I can live a more rich and fulfilling life.

Now we must define getting by... Because a dirt farmer in Afghanistan is just getting by... But all he'll ever know is dirt farming.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(8416 posts)
How many would seriously rather have half a billion dollars and be insane, rather than emotional health and just enough money to get by?

Username hidden
(2984 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23  24  25  26  ... 44  Next »
211 to 220 of 433
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.