Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You guys are giving that old man way too much credit, I think that senility is just setting in, I pity him.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17252 posts)
"nah, just some fool who has watched too many movies and read too many tom clancy books."

Very good, Robert.

Short, to the point, just the right amount of snark.

Well done...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
nah, just some fool who has watched too many movies and read too many tom clancy books.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
Beyond genocide. It's sounds like a traitor plotting terrorism on American cities.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
" One Nuke in Washington, DC, NYC with Ghost name on it, Chicago that city could use a good cleaning"

Advocating genocide again?

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17438 posts)
Having:

"I AM SO TIRED OF DEALING WITH MORONS LIKE YOURSELVES.

"YOUR MINDS ARE MADE UP, I CAN'T CONFUSE YOU WITH FACTS"

""Ghost; Your name is correct because when you glow in the dark from a Nuke you will look like a, Ghost""

Please tell me where your facts are for the US to be nuked if Iran gets the bomb?

For every one bomb they make, we can drop 30.

Their bombs will be the size of large dog creates... ours the size of my coffee mug. Their dog crate bomb will blow up hiroshima, our coffee mug size bomb will wipe out cities the size of NYC. They will have to truck their over sized bomb into the US, we'll send ours by a cruise mission... (one of 30 such missiles) to 30 of their cities.

Our biggest problem is that China will be made at us for wiping out their oil and killing off a part of their population with nuclear radiation. Likely the day Iran nukes anyone, China will cross into Iran and wipe the floor with them... just to prevent the US from nuking Iran ourselves.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7780 posts)
"Ghost; Your name is correct because when you glow in the dark from a Nuke you will look like a, Ghost"

You call that a fact? It's more like an outrageous statement pulled out of thin air after a glass of Kool Aid.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
"Ghost; Your name is correct because when you glow in the dark from a Nuke you will look like a, Ghost. "

HFT, with all due respect, why do you post this outrageous crap. Could you please give me a time line as to when and how this will come about when BHO wins.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
"When you vote, vote like your life depends on the out come."

So HFT if I vote for Romney(not going to happen) how will my life be so much better? Lets see. My taxes will increase, jobs will get sent overseas and I can read about the war in Iran everyday. And more then likely his "trickle down" economics will cause a depression. I'll take a pass.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4121 posts)
"Don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out, Mr. hundred million... "

I second that motion

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... More 
Start   201 to 210 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections