Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"You think nothing can happen without Obama and big government."

Who was the last person to make government bigger. Can you say GWB/Homeland Security. How much is that costing us?

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
"I own the land 30 years and had faith the right time would come. If Obama is reelected the right time will never come."

At the moment it looks like "when" not "if". So in HFTland. the world as we know it will come to an end four years from now? Funny similar predictions were made here on '08 and the sun still comes up in the morning.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
"I'm at a loss.... Can anyone explain this?"

I think it is the GOP mindset. It's how they are wired. HFT should probably not build on his property. Obama might "nuke" it.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
Romney's thoughts on Foreign Policy as captured by The Atlantic's politics channel senior editor Garance Franke-Ruta at the Clinton Global Initiative:

"Work has to be at the heart of our efforts to help people build economies that can create jobs, young and old alike. Work builds self-esteem. It transforms minds from fantasy and fanaticism to reality and grounding. Work does not long tolerate corruption nor will it quietly endure the brazen theft by government of the product of hard-working men and women. To foster work and enterprise in the Middle East and other developing countries I will initiate something I will call Prosperity Pacts, working with the private sector the program will identify the barriers to investment and trade and entrepreneurship and entrepreneurialism in developing nations. And, in exchange for removing those barriers and opening their markets to U.S. investment and trade, developing nations will receive U.S. assistance packages focused on developing the institutions of liberty, the rule of law, and property rights ....

The aim of a much larger share of our aid must be the promotion of work, and the fostering of free enterprise. Nothing we can do as a nation will change lives and nations more effectively and permanently than sharing the insight that lies at the foundation of America's own economy, and that is that free people pursuing happiness in their own ways, build a strong and prosperous nation."

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17246 posts)
"Within 50 miles of your location I own 100 acres. My plan..."

In my experience those with the biggest mouths are the least of the doers....

Why do you feel such a compulsion to best me hft? Are you THAT insecure that a single man in NY can get you worked up enough to rant like you do?

I've never claimed riches, why do you feel the need to constantly beat that drum?

I've never claimed fame or notoriety, or omnipotence, or soothsaying. Why do you feel such a compulsion to compete with me, even at the continued loss of your dignity?

I'm at a loss.... Can anyone explain this?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"i think the crazies are coming out the closer it gets to the election. After Obama wins, things should return to normal..."

I think HFT is the 2012 version of Ampussy in '08.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
"Owebamass will move his family to Kenya, probably has a place there now."

Either you are putting us on or are in need of some serious help. NO political pundit from either side would agree with the above.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
HFT LQQKN Is an Idiot it doesnt even pay to waste your time with him.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5131 posts)
"This time Obama will let you be Nuked by Iran."

"We will not allow Iran to have nuclear weapons"... BHO. HFT what part of that quote can't you comprehend??? And how with your paranoia did you ever survive the 50s and 60s. An era when the threat of nuclear war was at it's all time high. Honestly I'd really hate to spend my senior years living with your paranoia. Relax, chill out.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4119 posts)
I think the crazies are coming out the closer it gets to the election.

After Obama wins, things should return to normal...

;-)

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17436 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ... More 
Start   191 to 200 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections