Serious Political Discussion About The Elections : Swingers Discussion 20881310181
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSerious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The Libtards still accuse GWB of 'cooking' the intelligence on Iraq but they don't think there's anyway for Owebama to skew the employment numbers.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(17025 posts)
I saw your post on my wall Tbr, I will look at it when I'm back from the gym. Thank you.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
Doug Holtz-Eakin, who was economics advisor for McCain...

w ww.nationaljournal.c om/sunday-shows/budget-wonks-the-books-were-not-cooked-20121007

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
It is always unfortunate, that instead of addressing the actual question, some people choose to weasel out with an intellectually lazy mocking post.

The reality is, that skewing the numbers is indeed possible, though not necessarily the case here. I asked very simple questions, to which I'm not getting answers here, or elsewhere, the only ones that have attempted to answer them are those who are leaning Right, whereas with one exception, every SINGLE PERSON (TBR answered in an another forum without mocking or weaseling out)who tried to mock me, or tell me that I need a tinfoil hat was a Democrat.

Someone suggested that perhaps we can rely on professional ethics, nice pink fantasy if you ask me. We can hope for that, but, I just gave a few examples of hoping for such [WorldCom, Enron, Madoff, Anderson Consulting, MiniScribe, Sybase, Freddie Mac, Halliburton, AIG just to name a few] a few years later we find out that we should have known better, I think that these questions are quite important because they can, potentially sway the election.

Reality is this, when S&P downgraded US's credit standing, almost immediately the Holder thuggery was on S&P like white on rice.

The Romney campaign receives a USD100MM, literally a week later, the guy and his operation gets investigated (though rightfully so, the timing is quite suspicious).

Why should I believe that the Holder thugs can't push their weight around when Obama needs some help?

All the I'm asking is this, how are these numbers verified, who's ensuring that they are legit?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
The truth is beginning to come out. Shadowy DNC peeps from Chicago hired an operative named Beeks to intercept the real BLS report and replace it with a bogus one. He's got the real one hidden away in the same place he's hiding Obama's real birth certificate and the receipts for paying off Justice Roberts for his Obamacare ruling.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
Campaign Jobs Holiday Jobs People rolling off the unemployment rolls

A one month figure at this time of year means little, especially a small drop. Considering Obama's record of transparency, I would not be surprised if their was not some fudging of the numbers also.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19367 posts)
September is always an odd month when it comes to the workforce. It's when high school and college students go back to school. To account for that, the Bureau of Labor Statistics makes seasonal adjustments, upping the number of teenagers and young adults in the workforce. But something weird happened this year. Fed up with a tough job market, it appears student workers dropped out earlier than usual. The number of 16-to-24 year-olds in the workforce fell by more than 1 million in August. September, then, not surprisingly, had a much smaller drop than usual. That didn't stop the government, though, from making its seasonal adjustments. All told, the Labor Department says seasonally adjusted there were 448,000 more teenagers and young adults in the workforce in September than there were in August. At best, that's likely an overstatement. Either way, it accounts for the entire jump in the workforce and then some.

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2366 posts)
I should rephrase and state that the number crunchers are the Bureau of Labor Statistics, which I'm certain reports to the Labor dept, the Labor dept is a federal agency...So, who's in charge of transparency?

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
According to the Labor Dept, unemployment dropped from 8.1 to 7.8% in Sept.

I was thinking, how do we know that the numbers that the LD has published are in fact legitimate. I try not to subscribe to conspiracy theories, but what if say the Labor Dept, had an agenda. And it was in their interest to keep a specific candidate in office? couldn't they modify numbers to advance their agenda? Based on what I read and saw on TV, every economist that crunches these figures is sworn to secrecy. Who oversees this dept to ensure transparency? and if there is such a person/people, what federal agency are they reporting to?

I recall an incident, not too long ago, when a credit agency downgraded the US's credit standing, and subsequently, as I'm certain was a "pure coincidence" that particular agency found itself being investigated by the justice dept, for a completely unrelated issue.

I'm also reminded of a recent donation made by a billionaire to the Romney campaign, after which, almost immediately, the justice dept launched an investigation into him and his business, also I'm certain a "pure coincidence."

Perhaps, I'm just seeing things differently, possibly due to the fact that I'm not from Chicago {WEG}.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16530 posts)
"Romney's thoughts on Foreign Policy as captured by The Atlantic's politics channel senior editor Garance Franke-Ruta at the Clinton Global Initiative:"

Can you point out the actual policy in that sound bite?

Another zero substance statement by Romney, brought to you by the neocon contingent...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3598 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... More 
Start   181 to 190 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections