Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Now we know why Akron doesn't trust polls.

He can't count...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
LOL. Touché, you cheapshooter.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
And Fun, Robert, tbr and ZZ, the three stooges of the left!

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
There you have it: Mickey and Akron are in 100% agreement. Two pees in a pod!!

(N.B., I never claimed to be above taking a cheap shot here and there).

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
I didn't say it couldn't happen.

Let's say the BLS could (or did) fudge the numbers.

What is in it for them? They don't stand to financially benefit. They don't stand to gain more power. It is not even clear if they are Obama or Romney partisans.

The formulas used have been in the public domain for decades. The advantages and disadvantages of using said formulas have been public for decades.

Why now? Why not in 2010, when it could have meant control of the House?

Occam's Razor...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
I do not think the lies will help OBAMASS Anyway, If Mitt stays at it like he did today with a nice speech on how bad our National security is and Does in next debate like he did in last,,which was spank Obamas ass, I think the lies will do them no good.

Mickey.

Rayne LA
Username hidden
(5107 posts)
tbr can't imagine that a plan to fudge the September unemployment numbers in favor of O'Bama was in the works pre-debate. I know a political hack who told us a year ago to expect these bizarre numbers just before the election. Looks like he knew of what he spoke.

White Hse Sta NJ
Username hidden
(4489 posts)
Yes, those things could happen.

However, to do all those things in the two days between the debate and release is not plausible.

Occam's Razor...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17378 posts)
Some comments from the article that Tbr provided:

The unemployment rate is calculated using a telephone survey of 60,000 households. There are 28 states which have unemployment rates below 8%. (Example: North Dakota = 3%, Nebraska = 4% etc.) So if I wanted to make the figure look good – I’d make most of my calls to households in those states. Some reporter could maybe win a Pulitzer Prize if he’d investigate the area codes used in the survey…. You reckon? =============================

Zandi is a hard core Democratic expert-advocate. Professional and non-partisan ... like public school teachers? The survey calls 55,000 people on the phone. That's 0.015% of the population. All it takes is for some unemployed people to be ignored this month or employed people to be marked twice. It's the easiest thing in the world to fabricate. And it would be over 11% if everyone who wanted a job was counted along with the workforce participation rate. ===========================

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
I'm a little delayed, so I had the chance to read the article, Tbr. It didn't answer my questions, it was just another article that stated, that the numbers were not fudged. Without any logical explanation as to why they couldn't be.

New Orleans LA
Username hidden
(17093 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... More 
Start   171 to 180 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections