Serious Political Discussion About The Elections : Swingers Discussion 20881310121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSerious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So much for serious political discussion. Being a "liberal" or a "conservative" doesn't endow anyone with special knowledge nor does it make them less smart than the other guy. The label rarely covers one's views on all subjects. We're not one dimensional. But I can see how voters are becoming less open minded and are demonizing candidates who may stray from the party line a little. I try to understand how each candidate views the issues of the day and what each have/will done/do to address them. Their overall philosphy is important too because there will be challenges we can't even imagine. What did Tevye say? "Posing problems that would cross a rabbi's eyes". Being a clear thinker with the wisdom to know when to act and when to let some time time go by is needed. Of course, we all also have to judge them in the light of our lives and beliefs. Our perception of reality is viewed through our own eyes, however crazy we see the world. In the end, there will be changes every four years and we're smart if we do our part to support those we like and just learn to put up with those that life imparts on us. Nothing is forever. Here's a happy thought: We'll do this all over again four years from now!!!

Southington CT
Username hidden
(328 posts)
Mark, did you just realize your life story is that much like Hitler's?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Unbelievable how the libtards keep reading the post and thinking obama. Please show where it was implied, anywhere, in the post, that it was about obama?

Damn right it's scary, especially from obama's followers.

(lqqk, I felt free to use the term libtard as you felt you could use your negative terms first)

Peoria AZ
Username hidden
(2378 posts)
"My birth records were sketchy. No one was able to produce a legitimate, reliable birth certificate."

Why do you print this insinuating shit? AH's may have been, but except for the looney far Right Neo clowns, there never was a problem with BHO's. I understand your right not to like him, but get real and stop printing bullshit. It only shows your ignorance.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4069 posts)
JnJ he was clearly referring to Adolf Hitler. He said so.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
Fj you are right, I did speak out of turn, so enlighten me on just who he was referring to?

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
SandJ did he dissapear or was he arrested, can't be both???

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
"And no liberal ever questions ANYTHING that involves a another liberal" ------------ "So you NOW admit you are a Liberal???" ================

Typical. Make a false criticism that really applies to you more than anyone else, get called on it, then deflect. You made a statement about liberals; you consider me a liberal; ergo your statement was directed at me. 

Even though these labels are often superficial, I'm not bothered by the "liberal" tag; I'm sure I have a more liberal sense about the proper roles of government in various areas. On the other hand, I'm more conservative than you are when it comes to other things, including fiscal responsibility. 

(Btw, can you point to any time you've ever questioned one of your fellow conservatives?)

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10938 posts)
SandJ:

"People do disappear in the middle of the night in the USA. I refer to the maker of the U Tube video that was blamed for the Benghazi attack on our Ambassador. While he may be sleaze bag and rotten film maker he does have the right to express his opinion. The timing of his arrest even if he really was violating his probation terms smell to high heaven. Why now and not days earlier? Why in the middle of the night? Were they trying to keep him off camera? NEVER underestimate what a Politician will do to get or keep Power."

That isn't disappearing in the middle of the night. Disappearing in the middle of the night is never being heard from again.. Because your dead.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7681 posts)
"If you were thinking of SOMEONE ELSE, you should be scared, very scared!"

"Paranoia strikes deep Into your life it will creep It starts when you're always afraid ." Buffalo Springfield "For What It's Worth"

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4069 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... More 
Start   121 to 130 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections