Serious Political Discussion About The Elections : Swingers Discussion 2088131012
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSerious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Too fucking bad Bobby~you can't tell people how to vote or where they can be. It just can't be done, must break that tiny liberal heart of yours. The real ignorance is you attempting to tell somebody how to vote, and telling someone on the internet where they can and cannot be. Hows that worked for ya?

Foolish liberal...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
FJep:

"When you vote against something, you vote for something else."

It really is none of your business, who or why she votes. Discussing issues is on thing, telling someone how or why to vote is very ignorant. And to think you were the one whining of voter disenfranchisement."

Isn't voter disenfranchisement. I can no more force someone to pull the leaver for Obama than you can to make me pull it for Romney. So go back to the rock from which you came... Your ignorant kind aren't wanted here.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7686 posts)
"When you vote against something, you vote for something else."

It really is none of your business, who or why she votes. Discussing issues is on thing, telling someone how or why to vote is very ignorant. And to think you were the one whining of voter disenfranchisement.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19526 posts)
sedu:

When you vote against something, you vote for something else.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7686 posts)
Ghost,

Understand please, I am voting AGAINST Obama. Tbr, and many others who read me know that I am not a fan of Romney {thought I like Ryan, a whole lot}. I stated it clearly, over and over again. I'm well aware of the inconsistencies, I'm aware of the lack of details.

Thankfully, what I'm also aware of is Obama's failures. Obama's biggest failure is the deficit. Which he promised to cut in half by the end of his first term. You know this as well as I do. I have a serious problem with Obama's foreign policy (even though you're going to claim that Romney's is the same based on the final debate). I have a problem with the class division that has grown exponentially since he came into office. I have a problem with his administration (Holder in particular). I dislike the lack of transparency of the government which he promised to change. I have a problem with the green energy failed handouts. I have a serious issue of how he's disrespecting Israel (this isn't to say that Romney would do a better job, but I don't think that he could do worse). I am aware of what Obama is unable to do, I'd like to see what a businessman and a successful one at that can do. That's why I asked you about Bloomberg ;). I've seen what he can do, and mostly I like it. I'm hoping that Romney can do better than Obama, and that is precisely why, I'm voting against him.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17050 posts)
I DO however know Romney's (lack of) plan and can discuss that quite well.

Why won't you talk about that? Why won't HE talk about that?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"why wont you discuss Obama's plan? "

Well, for one as I've said, I have not read and researched most of it. Just no time.

Hell, I even broke my rule of 'no damn politics on the smartphone' to try to keep up with the politics AND my business... and this damned forum!

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"We've discussed Romney's lack of plan,"

Did I fall asleep? Where was this discussion where you admitted Romney has no plan? Or was that 'discussed' as in a liberal says something and you ridicule it? Can we finish discussing that while I digest this plan? Or do you simply reject it out of hand without actually fact checking it yourself?

You certainly seemed to give Romney a pass on the fact checking, or did I miss that too. I never know who has me blocked these days....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
Deflection? do you always accuse anyone that posts something that you can't back up as deflecting? seems that it is you, deflecting YET again. We've discussed Romney's lack of plan, now that Obama's plan is out, even CNN is criticizing it. What are you afraid of? why wont you discuss Obama's plan?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(17050 posts)
"youtube.c om/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=NHO6pmZj6dA

CNN: Not Only Is Obama's Plan Old But It Doesn't Add Up "

Deflection alert!! Wow, preemptive too. I'm impressed!

Let's talk about Romney's non-existant plan that does not add up. After all, he claimed his first and has been out longer. THEN let's deal with Obama's plan.

Oh wait, that's right. Romney doesn't really HAVE one, not a whole one. Or a written one. Or one that adds up what HAS been written.

Nice try though. For sheer 'operative level chutzpa' it IS impressive...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... More 
Start   12 to 21 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections