Serious Political Discussion About The Elections : Swingers Discussion 20881310111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSerious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
M, that is a good indication that even the rabid liberals believe Obama lost the debate last night.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
That's really funny. Seeing how thats exactly what Obama and Acorn did. Feel free to worry, I think the Tyrant is on his way out!

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
As for smartass statements, they can be as funny as dumbass ones, depending on whether you would rather laugh with someone or at them.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
Someone is gonna have to explain to me how anonymous posts on a swinger site are part of a fear game.

Belle Chasse LA
Username hidden
(10789 posts)
My gosh, the liberals are already bemoaning that if the Republicans win it is through theft:

"The polls have to be close in order for the republicans to steal the election without riot. These poll numbers are all over the place. It confuses people. They don't know who is leading. They give the impression that Romney can win. I don't believe that for a moment. I know in my heart of hearts that the only way Romney can win is by stealing, by buying, by intimidating voters. We MUST vote, and we must pay close attention to the efforts to steal the election."

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
"M, it is typical of liberals, you have seen the rabid rants and smart ass statements they all make in the forums. It is part of the fear game, to make people afraid to vote for Romney."

Now the big, bad liberals are scaring people away from voting for Romney? FJ, you've said some silly shit in the past but I think this is one of your best one yet...

But of course we all know that you neo-cons NEVER have rabid rants and make smart ass statements.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
Denver, 2008, DNC draws a pair of nuts in a pick up with weapons intending to shoot Obama.

Shots fired thru an Obama election office.

Shots fired at the White House.

Shall we count the number of non-social network death threats received by Obama?

You seem extra desperate this week.....

Phoenix AZ
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
"Unbelievable how the libtards keep reading the post and thinking obama. Please show where it was implied, anywhere, in the post, that it was about obama?"

And I suppose Mark just, out of the clear blue, decided to post a page about the life of HItler on a thread titled "Serious Political Discussion About the Elections." GMAFB. As to the Neo clown remark I was referring to the extreme paranoiac Far Right. However if the shoe fits. It seems according to Neo clowns that they believe anyone who had a philandering father, secretly want to rule the world and has a "final solution" for anyone who is not a WASP. How's the "stockpiling" going? Do you and Mark have enough guns, ammo, food and water yet? Honestly if anyone has an obsession with Obama it's your side. Again I understand and respect your right to dislike him, but if you honestly deep down think that if he wins a second term, we will all be "goosestepping in brownshirts" and that anyone who disagrees will simply disappear in the middle of the night, you are in need of some serious psycho therapy.

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
M, it is typical of liberals, you have seen the rabid rants and smart ass statements they all make in the forums. It is part of the fear game, to make people afraid to vote for Romney. If these threats were made against the Holy One, there would be some arrests. Against Romney, Obama looks the other way.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"Having already threatened to riot if Obama is unsuccessful in securing a second term, Obama supporters are also flooding Twitter with threats to assassinate Mitt Romney if he wins the presidential election.

Earlier reports said that innumerable Obama supporters spoke of their plans to provoke violence and mayhem if Obama lost, aggrieved at fears that Mitt Romney would take away government handouts.

However, it seems that threats to assassinate Romney are proving just as popular on the social network as threats to riot.

Twitchy first reported on the death threats on Sunday but a deluge of new ones have flooded in since, including the following:

"I swear if Mitt Romney becomes president, I'm gonna be the one to assassinate his a**!!!" "im telling you if romney gets elected somebody gon have to take a L and A. assassinate romney and ryan or B. obliterate the WH w/ them in it."

"If Romney becomes president, hella people gonna try to assassinate him."

"Soo Romney said black folks are free loaders n basically tryna get us back to slavery ... I will personally Assassinate dat mf."

"If Romney Get Elected Somebody Gotta Assassinate Him" Me Duh Nigha??"

It is important again to stress that these are not newly created fake accounts, they are owned by people who have made thousands of previous tweets.

While some Twitter users later backed away from their threats, others seemed genuinely serious."

presstv.ir/usdetail/267091.h tml

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16299 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 ... More 
Start   111 to 120 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections