Serious Political Discussion About The Elections : Swingers Discussion 2088131051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSerious Political Discussion About The Elections
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 433   End
User Details are only visible to members.
So, now, Bobbik is claiming that the welfare recipient are concentration camp prisoners who get placed in ovens? are we sure that he isn't a loony house patient who is well behaved and gets a few hours on the PC on daily basis? seriously.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
"You would lite the fuse that would burn your own home to the ground out of your own hate for those who are less than yourself... "

Nope this is what you wrote. Please explain.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
"As we are not Nazi Germany, despite what some on the right wish us to turn into. "

Where when and who said anything to make this a true statement?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
So they have less opportunity?

Is that it? And Nazi's went after certain races and religions. So those on welfare are only of certain races and religions? And are deprived of Opportunity? Is that it? They were put there by society?

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
Lucky:

"So everyone on welfare are less than those who arent? Subhuman? Seriously you offered it. Now explain it. If someone on the right had said this they would be racist. Please explain how those on welfare are less than tose who are not."

I refer to the whole of my post.

"Barbarism is threatening to kill to get what you want, and taking what you want with that weapon. That would be the tea party.

OWS is the hungry masses made hungry by you and the right. Humans at our core are are animals, intelligent as we maybe, we are still animals. Make us hungry, make us angry and you are lighting off a fire bomb that will consume all in its wake.

This is why we have a welfare system, to keep as many as possible fed to a point that they will not become the fire bomb that will consume this nation in hate. You would have this trigger guard removed and the button pressed... You would lite the fuse that would burn your own home to the ground out of your own hate for those who are less than yourself... you are pathetic."

Those on welfare are of less means, they are hungry and lack the means by which to feed, cloth, warmth themselves. If they were sub-human, we would put them into animal shelters, neuter them and then execute them when no one adopted them.

As we are not Nazi Germany, despite what some on the right wish us to turn into. We will not do this to those of lesser means than ourselves. We the civilized humans of the world provide for our lesser in our society... You and the right would have such people starving in the streets, fighting over scrap jobs paying the lowest wage possible... producing for a society the bare minimum it can.

VA always says you are only worth what you can command... Well I say you of the wealthy aren't deserving of the wealth you command and thus should be taxed to feed the lesser in our society because you failed to educate, provide education and or otherwise provide for their needs as job creators.... This is your job as the greater of our society... And if I were your employer, I would fire the lot of you for your combined failures.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
"You would lite the fuse that would burn your own home to the ground out of your own hate for those who are less than yourself... you are pathetic."

So everyone on welfare are less than those who arent? Subhuman? Seriously you offered it. Now explain it. If someone on the right had said this they would be racist. Please explain how those on welfare are less than tose who are not.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12440 posts)
sedu:

Barbarism is threatening to kill to get what you want, and taking what you want with that weapon. That would be the tea party.

OWS is the hungry masses made hungry by you and the right. Humans at our core are are animals, intelligent as we maybe, we are still animals. Make us hungry, make us angry and you are lighting off a fire bomb that will consume all in its wake.

This is why we have a welfare system, to keep as many as possible fed to a point that they will not become the fire bomb that will consume this nation in hate. You would have this trigger guard removed and the button pressed... You would lite the fuse that would burn your own home to the ground out of your own hate for those who are less than yourself... you are pathetic.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7251 posts)
Please explain how pointing out the barbaric behavior of the OWS during their protests is silencing them. Thank you.

Every single person who has read me, is well aware about my opinion of the Tea Party as well as OWS. My stance is always the same, protest till your heart's content. Don't be a barbarian while you're at it. You can deliver your message quite well without defecating on police cars, breaking into businesses, raping women, drugging, and terrorizing elderly people.

It appears to me that it is you that want to silence me because you dislike my opinion on violent protestors.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16378 posts)
How soon we forget. The salient difference here is that they were not attacked by police....

CS Monitor: A Tea Party protest against immigration reform in Fort Lauderdale, Fla., Saturday descended into fisticuffs, showing the tensions between America’s political extremes.

"Tea Party sign threatens gun violence if health care passes."

"Tea Party activists have gathered on Capitol Hill today for a “Code Red” rally against health care reform. Speakers at the event included Republican Reps. Steve King (IA), Michele Bachmann (MN), and Mike Pence (IN). The gathering was organized by Tea Party Profiteer organizations like FreedomWorks and Americans for Prosperity. ThinkProgress attended today’s rally and spotted a sign threatening violence if health care passes. The sign reads: “Warning: If Brown can’t stop it, a Browning can,” referring to Sen. Scott Brown (R-MA) and a Browning firearm:"

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3495 posts)
Nobody is attacking the tea party s42, though you are attacking OWS.

Why are you SO adamant on silencing a substantial subset of society? I find that extremely disturbing to put it mildly....

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3495 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 433   End
TOPIC: Serious Political Discussion About The Elections