Send in a Drone : Swingers Discussion 218667
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSend in a Drone
TOPIC: Send in a Drone
Created by: PartyPerks847
Original Starting post for this thread:
huffingtonpost . com/2013/03/14/kurt-myers-herkimer-county-shooting-standoff_n_2874289.html?1363255075&ncid=edlinkusaolp00000009

I'd rather see this NRA cult nutball vaporized by a flying robot than put a single police officer in harms way.....sidebar....this took place literally 10 minutes away from where the Bushmaster is manuactured

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Party:

"Robert...and I have zero sympathy for treasonous American domestic terrorists, their neigbors who tolerate them, and the bitches who bake their cookies...so there you have it "

Ah, but remember that we will be the ones who will have to pay to rebuild the lands the new confederacy once occupied.

"....and BTW, they have already gained lost lands...more to come"

And it brought no peace, so Israel ought take back that land and kick the locals out of it until they learn to play nice. Kinda like how you treat a child. It don't play nice, you take its toy's until it learns how to behave. It repeats the error, you take the toy again.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
....and BTW, they have already gained lost lands...more to come

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Robert...and I have zero sympathy for treasonous American domestic terrorists, their neigbors who tolerate them, and the bitches who bake their cookies...so there you have it :)

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Speaking of palestinians, Obama is about to visit them, all the posters in the West Bank of Obama were spray painted with graffiti torn down, his effigy was burnt in Gaza. In fact, they're planning protests upon his arrival, and to release thousands of black colored balloons!!!! In Israel they're getting the red carpet ready for Obama's arrival.

Allenhurst NJ
Username hidden
(16474 posts)
Party:

There is a major difference between a people who had chosen to be ignorant when they had a chance of a nation of their own and declared war instead and lost. Then for 60+ years wage a war of terror, despite knowing that they can never regain their lost lands through this means of war.

All the while they cry that they are the victims of Israeli aggression.

I have zero sympathy for the Palestinians or any of the nations around Israel.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Robert There is collateral damage when Bibi drops cluster bombs on residential areas of the west bank too, but I don't hear you complaining

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Party:

"He's dead....Bu Bye Is he any more of less dead than someone killed by a drone, and did he get any more due process....and this guy was (OMG...dare I say it) on American soil. Love to take the guy who whacked this douche bag to lunch"

In the larger view? No, there isn't any difference. Dead is dead. The question here is that a predator drone missile does create collateral damage and this wasn't an insurgency, this was one man with enough balls to hide where there wasn't anyone else. (by intent or by his misfortune.)

Either way, two verbal warnings then send in the combat drones. Up armor them, and then take aimed shots using the camera and take out the bad guys.

Of course this all depends upon the situation. Hostages or not, are they able to detonate a big bomb that can destroy a city block? Are they in a chemical plant with the potential to destroy multiple blocks? All factors on how to do the job and why I rarely second guess the police.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
Vacp:

"VaB yes I do. I was saying to Robert he just wants to kill people. There is other ways to handle a barricaded suspect beside busting in and killing him.They used to wait them out and let them run out of will to continue.But he is all for killing his fellow Americans."

Ah yes, waste tax payer money on having enough police to surround a building and swat to shoot the barricaded man should he decide to take pot shots at the police.

If you choose to resist arrest by the means of deadly force... Expect deadly force to be used against you.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7450 posts)
He's dead....Bu Bye Is he any more of less dead than someone killed by a drone, and did he get any more due process....and this guy was (OMG...dare I say it) on American soil. Love to take the guy who whacked this douche bag to lunch

Rosemont IL
Username hidden
(3842 posts)
Seems to me Iran took control of one of our most sophisticated drones. If they can do it, someone else will figure it out too.

Probably an app they downloaded onto an iPhone.

Brooklyn Park MN
Username hidden
(3843 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Send in a Drone