Senators who voted to GIVE Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens : Swingers Discussion 764571011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSenators who voted to GIVE Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens
TOPIC: Senators who voted to GIVE Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
User Details are only visible to members.
"Freakin politicians don't pay into SS and medicare either" --------------------------------------------------------------- Actually they do. Ronald Reagan changed that in 1983, requiring them to contribute to the system as every other American tax payer does.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Freakin politicians don't pay into SS and medicare either, yet they reap the cadillac of benefits for life once they've been elected. Fuck em all and send em to hell! (Mexico)

Palm Beach Gardens FL
Username hidden
(1095 posts)
yes, not even any gratuitous sex scenes or naked butts. im sure part II will be worse

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
dzzy, did you see it? I have not seen it, I thought it looked horrible. I used it as an example of what should be done to those who are betraying the country.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
what a horrible movie...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
That's too Kind. I was thinking more along the lines of "The Hills Have Eyes" LOL

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
38Special, they should be more then just defeated. Use your imagination, I'm sure you can think up a few good ways to take care of these Traitors.

Yankton SD
Username hidden
(168 posts)
uh didn't u create almost the same exact thread "senators selling out america" about a month ago..

just sayin :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Its going to snow... I agree with you 38.

I think its horrible the system is a mess already and the people who have paid into it don't even get enough to live on these days.

I am saving every last paystub for the rest of my time and when they have no social security for me to collect I will pull out those and sue the heck out of them for the money I paid in and am entitled too.

Bridgeport PA
Username hidden
(12773 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 19 of 19 
TOPIC: Senators who voted to GIVE Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens