Senators who are selling out America : Swingers Discussion 738641011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSenators who are selling out America
TOPIC: Senators who are selling out America
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
User Details are only visible to members.
Sorry, my post should have read English as the national language. Perhaps it is me who practices English as my second language, lol.

And btw, what exactly does that mean anyway? English as our national language - what does it entail, and what would change from the way it is now, without a "national" language? S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
Just out of curiousity, the Bill that proposed English as a second language, what else had been attached to it? That's what happened at one time when the same type of bill was defeated in the Senate. There were some items attached that were not something a majority wanted to see. After I look up voting records, I go for the actual bill. There have been some that were defeated over the last two years which had items attached to them that were totally outrageous. S

Cambridge VT

Username hidden
(6291 posts)
I think .38's point is we, as individuals, need to pay better attention to the ACTUAL voting record of the politicians we send to Washington, not on what they say in speeches. In my adult life, as I became more and more cynical towards politicians, I found that many state one thing publicly, yet their voting record contradicts the public perception of what that politician has said or claims in how they view an issue.

Most people vote for a Candidate on how well they speak, their ability to relate, charisma and what they say in public. Most Americans don't check voting records, and I think Politicians know that.

I think .38's posting has a strong and valid message to us - the voters.

Minden NV

Username hidden
(4041 posts)
They are all selling us out for power....No one is in the senate for America just their own preservation and to feed their power apitite.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
*L* I haven't heard of anyone going to jail for tar n featherin anyone lately. 'Course, I don't think it's been done since the depression LMAO

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
Well, shit damn, why don't we just shoot 'em all off on a rail after tar n featherin' em *LMAO*

Palm Beach Gardens FL

Username hidden
(1095 posts)
LOL haha Missouri you gotta love it.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
Start   11 to 17 of 17 
TOPIC: Senators who are selling out America