Sen Robert Menendez, D-NJ This jerk needs to be gone : Swingers Discussion 2170961031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSen Robert Menendez, D-NJ This jerk needs to be gone
TOPIC: Sen Robert Menendez, D-NJ This jerk needs to be gone
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The lord angered once more, has the woman executed.

Six days later a mill is burnt to the ground and the executioner is found dead. The lord orders those responsible to be executed and put on display for all to see.

The following day, the chief of the guard reports to the lord. "Sire, we have looked all over, but we could not find those who are responsible. The only thing those responsible had left in the mill were the right hand of the executioner and his head."

Angered once more, the lord ordered that all festivals be canceled and that taxes be raised to build a new mill. He ordered that the peasants who worked the mill, mill by hand the same productivity they had with the mill or they will be fired and replaced by others.

Three months later, the peasants begin to strike and the harvest season nears it's end. The king is expecting his ale and arrives to find that all of the mills are burnt to ask, the fields are salted and the lord's head is on a pike.

A note left nailed to the lords head read.

"All kings rise, all kings fall. If you take more than you return to the people, you will lose your head too."

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Vacp:

This one is just for you conservatives.

A starving child is caught stealing food from a royal farm and is brought before the lord of the land. When asked by the lord why did he steal the food, they boy replied.

"My lord." the boy said. "My family has not the money to buy food with."

Angered by the boy's reply, the lord orders the boy's hand removed for theft.

The next day a man who hasn't paid his taxes is brought before the lord.

"Do I not provide you with protection?" the lord ask the poor man.

"Yes my lord." the man said.

"Then why have you not paid your taxes for this protection."

The man looks at the lord and says. "I have no job to earn money to pay your taxes."

Angered the lord sentences the man to prison for thirty days of hard labor to work off his debt.

The following week, a woman is brought before the lord for killing her unborn child. When asked why she would do such a horrible thing, she replied.

"You cut off my only sons right hand and made him a crippled, you sentenced my husband to jail where your guards allowed a murderer to kill him. I could not think of a more horrible fate by which you could bring to my family for not providing us work. So I spared my unborn the fate of your callousness and cruelty."

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7587 posts)
Political hacks often have the gift of charm.

Amherst Canada
Username hidden
(2373 posts)
If only this was true.

A Tourist walked into a Chinese curio shop in San Francisco . While looking around at the exotic merchandise, he noticed a very lifelike, life-sized, bronze statue of a rat. It had no price tag, but was so incredibly striking the tourist decided he must have it. He took it to the old shop owner and asked, "How much for the bronze rat ?"

"Ahhh, you have chosen wisely! It is $12 for the rat and $100 for the story," said the wise old Chinaman.

The tourist quickly pulled out twelve dollars. "I'll just take the rat, you can keep the story".

As he walked down the street carrying his bronze rat, the tourist noticed that a few real rats had crawled out of the alleys and sewers and had begun following him down the street. This was a bit disconcerting so he began walking faster.

A couple blocks later he looked behind him and saw to his horror the herd of rats behind him had grown to hundreds, and they began squealing.

Sweating now, the tourist began to trot toward San Francisco Bay .

Again, after a couple blocks, he looked around only to discover that the rats now numbered in the MILLIONS, and were squealing and coming toward him faster and faster.

Terrified, he ran to the edge of the Bay and threw the bronze rat as far as he could into the Bay.

Amazingly, the millions of rats all jumped into the Bay after the bronze rat and were all drowned.

The man walked back to the curio shop in Chinatown .

"Ahhh," said the owner, "You come back for story ?"

"No sir," said the man, "I came back to see if you have a bronze Democrat."

Berryville VA
Username hidden
(1750 posts)
I actually met Menendez on quite a few occasions, had the pleasure to actually sit right next to him at a charity dinner about a year ago. He is a genuinely nice guy.

He is such a not womanizer type of a man. He's like everybody's neighbor kind of guy. Just looks and acts like a super nice family man. But who knows.

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
8 inches I'm guilty. I didn't type it I just copied it and pasted it but I did do it.

Here is another one and I do not know what flavor they are but this is scary. She might as well have had a meth addiction...

Former San Diego Mayor Maureen O’Connor acknowledged in federal court Thursday that she took $2 million from her late husband's charitable foundation to pay for her addiction to video poker — and lost $1 billion wagering over the course of a decade.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
"cplo actually I just cut and pasted it and I really do not care. I'm a moderate and don't play on either team, I hate them all equally. But I do hate the far right and far left press more. I am all about issues and truth.

Nk I absolutely agree. there has to be a standard. there have to be ethical people in our congress. They can have different opinions but not their own facts."

Bull! When they print names, they usually put the party letter in (D) or (R). You typed or, just man-up. Not the knee jerk reaction and defense by the liberals that you we're hoping for?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
cplo actually I just cut and pasted it and I really do not care. I'm a moderate and don't play on either team, I hate them all equally. But I do hate the far right and far left press more. I am all about issues and truth. Nk I absolutely agree. there has to be a standard. there have to be ethical people in our congress. They can have different opinions but not their own facts.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
charlie rangel = racist tax cheat

Rio Rancho NM
Username hidden
(319 posts)
Anyone has any thoughts about Charlie Rangel?

Rumson NJ
Username hidden
(16829 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 47   End
TOPIC: Sen Robert Menendez, D-NJ This jerk needs to be gone