Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Sen McCain and Grahams, where is the outrage
TOPIC: Sen McCain and Grahams, where is the outrage
Created by: jubambd
Original Starting post for this thread:
I just saw a clip of Sen McCain seated between the fathers and son Grahams. Old Sen. McCain made a special trip ti the mountains of NC to request there support. This would be just nornal political stuff except!

Many on this site have taken Sen Obama to the woodshed for being close to Revered Wright ( who is right) LOL. I wonder why no outrage at Sen McCain for smooching up to an anti-jewish& catholic ( Billy) and anti- muslum Franklin. These cats have made some unbelieveable statements about their religious rivals. Once upon a time old Billy was real close to a cat maned "Tricky Dick" (no not a SLS member) your president of the USA. These two use to meet in the whitehouse for spiritual love fess and praising their lord. Seems old "Tricky" kept a few tapes, that senior Graham reveal some unholy opinions about catholics and Jews. Then recently his son made some very disparging comments about muslins. What is my point?

In the name of your rightwing nut's favorite show's anthum, can't you be "fair and balanced" and give us 488 post on these two individual's racist past and hatered of an large majority of this country's people, simply because they worship a differently than the Grahams.

jubambd "I'am waiting for 487 more post on this issue" LMFAO

GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Racist Democrats vs. Colorblind Republicans Sadly, Democrats have managed to trick a lot of black Americans into believing that the GOP is a racist party. But, in truth, the Democratic Party was, is, and will likely continue to be the home of far more racists than the GOP. Let me explain why I say that.

To begin with, the Republican Party was founded by anti-slavery activists, in contrast to the pro-slavery Democratic Party. It was Abe Lincoln, a Republican President, who led the North to victory in the Civil War and freed the slaves while the Democrats did everything in their power to keep black Americans down and continue to this day to keep the Blacks under control.

What about the revolutionary Civil Rights Act of 1964? That's where the Democrats showed their mettle and Republicans were proven to be racists. Right? Wrong. 82% of Republicans voted for the Civil Rights Act of 1964 versus only 64% of Democrats. Furthermore, a few years later, it was Republican Richard Nixon who first put teeth behind affirmative action.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
Queen Pussy, You'd rather fight with me about your one black lover??? This issue (grahams) is about the double standard on her towards Obama's spiritual affiliations and the shit he's taken, while McCain gets a pass for his affiliations.

I am an agnostic and it is this type of stuff that makes me run from anyones religon.

jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
"Queen Pussy, Did you find the information on Billy& Franklin Graham. Not to your liken or I'd heard your static from it by now. Come on!!!"

Yes, I've found some info on this topic. Similiar in ways to the Democrat way of shit with Wright. I really don't care about this topic. It bores me.

St George UT
Username hidden
(2113 posts)
For me, the AIDs infection--or HIV virus--arose out of biological accidents and mutations, and it was not the creation of any political agency. Similarly, the Katrina hurricane was not created by any malign human force.

But the question is: How did our government respond to the AIDs crisis, and that is as significant a question as looking at how our government responded to Katrina.

I feel AIDs has not been addressed in the USA and around the world with the same concern and conscience and commitment if it was infecting straight middle class Americans and Europeans, or if straight middle class Americans were the most at risk group.

We have 2,500 people--many of them middle and upper class-- die in 9/11, and there is terrible outrage, and $2-3 trillion war against it. But if 2,500 gays die of AIDs, or if 2,500 minority youths die in gang violence, in a year or month, so what? There is no outrage among most in the straight, suburban, middle class crowd.

The powers that be in America do not respond to crises affecting Africans as they do to crises affecting Europeans, and the powers that be in America do not respond to crises affecting gays and blacks in America as they would if the crises affect white middle class Americans.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
Queen Pussy, Did you find the information on Billy& Franklin Graham. Not to your liken or I'd heard your static from it by now. Come on!!!

jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
Three compelling reasons to just say no deal to Obama(by the way he is NOT Black) After studying Senator Obama extensively, the conclusion has been reached that Obama's character has three key flaws which provide compelling reasons NOT to make him President :

No experience

in executive leadership role, military service; business,or implementing major change No judgment

resulting in unsound political policies, narcissism, divisive rhetoric and keeping company with crooks, bombers and racists.

No integrity

leads to broken promises, lies, cronyism, hypocrisy and under-hand political tactics A leader with NO experience, NO judgment and NO integrity: dangerous

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
DEJACK, Maybe not created to rid the world of "Black" but created to rid the planet of the less liked. I do believe it was created and unleashed on the gay and drug users populations. Now, why are you surprised about the possibility of this? Sapp has told you about tuskegee and the native folks can tell you about smallpox infected blankets given to them and alcohol to destroy their world. This is nothing new to our community. Take a look around America and see where the dumps and deadly factories are place in urban cities. When one looks at the work force it is majority white, yet most of them drive in an leave the pollution to the other people.

jubambd

Grifton NC
Username hidden
(1364 posts)
FJEP:

How much of Rev. Wright's sermons did you listen to? Just the very short clips that were replayed over and over again on the news? Did you even listen to the full version of those sermons, which are available on internet. Can you be certain that a 10 minute sermon is hate filled if you only listen to a 30 second sound bite taken out of context?

I've listened to the full version of two of Wright's sermons, and I've find them more truth filled and loving and compassionate and Christian than anything I've heard come from Dick Cheney's mouth or the mouth of Billy Graham and Jerry Falwell put together.

Los Angeles CA
Username hidden
(4376 posts)
barack Obama Gay Sex and drug use On January 23rd 2008 on the Jeff Rense radio program, a man named Larry Sinclair made stunning claims about Senator Barack Obama. Sinclair claimed that in 1999 he met Barack Obama and Obama purchased and supplied him with cocaine. Sinclair also claims that he performed a sex act on the Senator and the Senator smoked crack cocaine during the evening.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
yeah the KKK and rev wright are the very same as racist .

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3
 1 to 10 of 24   End
TOPIC: Sen McCain and Grahams, where is the outrage