Secession : Swingers Discussion 2117241091
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   91 to 100 of 171   End
User Details are only visible to members.
You know where your implied assumptions come from. You know which of your orfices you can return them?

If you can not show where I said it, CEASE AND DESIST with your deductions and implied assumptions. Quit the name calling.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
Of course he loves me. I love him.

I love you to no matter how bigoted you are because I know why you are what you have become. Not everyone is out to get you. You put people in a group and clasify them and demonize them. You are a Bigot.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"Three names in one post? That really adds to or supports the facts or your opinion? I don't consider ppl who vote diff than I would, as morons. "

Putting words in my mouth 3 times in one post?

The "maggot infested" was quoting someone. I referred to the comment he made as stupid. I never referred to voters as morons - I referred to Hank Johnson as a moron. I steadfastly maintain that he is (in the more common usage of the word, not the clinical sense).

Chesapeake VA

Username hidden
(17598 posts)
I dont have to twist your words. You implied the those of us who live in southern states are haters of blacks and I will hold it to you. You wrote it not me.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Where is the word hate?

I don't think much of you, as much as you try to get me to hate you... Jesus still loves you. You are 51/49 on going to heaven... As much as you'd like for me to hate you....

I am asking that you stop trying to twist my words.

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
I dont hate you because you are black shorty. I hate you because you are a Bigot.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
Maggot infested, stupid (comment), moron (politician)..

Three names in one post? That really adds to or supports the facts or your opinion? I don't consider ppl who vote diff than I would, as morons. They came and exercised their right, not complaining and name calling in forums. But, they are wrong for not voting a you....

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
"The southern posters in this forum, on the right.

Texas, NC, SC, VA, LA, FL, MO, KY

Are they southern enough?

Glad that you admitted to the forum that you go outta your way to hate me!"

your words not mine.

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
"By the way I lived and worked in Tucson for 11 years..So much for me being included in your hatred of white people from the south. I was Born in NY. Label me I label you Bigot."

Good thing you didn't tell your interviewer that AZ was in the South. Never hated a person because of the region or state that they were born or raised or currently reside. Those are your words.

"OH and AZ was RED this time as well you would label AZ a racist state."

See above. And, OH was Blue... You can label AZ or any state as the nicest place or a racist place. What did it solve?

Phoenix AZ

Username hidden
(2083 posts)
I just wish the rest of the country would adopt TX's tort reform, and move to a "loser pays" system. One can only dream......

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(2131 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
Start   91 to 100 of 171   End
TOPIC: Secession