Secession : Swingers Discussion 2117241081
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
This conversation has nothing to do with the election and everything to do with Bigotry white and black. The point is If you have never behaved like a bigot please cast the first stone. Your hatred of the white man is greater than any white southerner and you have every right to be a hater. But please spare us the BS that Blacks are not Bigoted and only whites from select states are the only Bigots here in these United States.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Well, since it seemed to be in response to my "don't put words in my mouth" comment (i.e. orifices), I don't think it was an unreasonable conclusion.

However, this is absolutely rich:

"You are here to chase and argue."

Coming from you. To anyone.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
And that's why both of you do not understand why he lost.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
--"You know where your implied assumptions come from. You know which of your orfices you can return them? "

I don't monkey around like that. I never said the things you are claiming. Liar.--

Good thing I never said YOU did. Go away man. Pester someone else. You are here to chase and argue. So smitten, you don't follow the conversation.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
The so called 47 percent. Black, white, Hispanic. You classify them all.

I never said that but I wish I had. It was right on.

Jesus Loves Bigots too.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"Of course he loves me. I love him.

I love you to no matter how bigoted you are because I know why you are what you have become. Not everyone is out to get you. You put people in a group and clasify them and demonize them. You are a Bigot."

As you do groups? Democrats, all the time. Repubs, ll the time. The so called 47 percent. Black, white, Hispanic. You classify them all.

Have fun with this argument, it's a waste of time... On one hanh you hate me, and the other, "Jesus" reminds you to say you love me, or contradicts your previous post...... (Wait a minute)

Oh, I was joking about Jesus. He is a real as the Easter Bunny. Middle East. White guy named Jesus? Have fun with that comic book. Return to the topic?

Succession will not happen! Pipe dream. Get over it.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
"You know where your implied assumptions come from. You know which of your orfices you can return them? "

I don't monkey around like that. I never said the things you are claiming. Liar.

Raleigh NC
Username hidden
(19104 posts)
"Of course he loves me. I love him.

I love you to no matter how bigoted you are because I know why you are what you have become. Not everyone is out to get you. You put people in a group and clasify them and demonize them. You are a Bigot."

As you do groups? Democrats, all the time. Repubs, ll the time. The so called 47 percent. Black, white, Hispanic. You classify them all.

Have fun with this argument, it's a waste of time...

Oh, I was joking about Jesus. He is a real as the Easter Bunny. Middle East. White guy named Jesus? Have fun with that comic book.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
What name calling?

I am a racist from MO. you get what you give.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You know where your implied assumptions come from. You know which of your orfices you can return them?

If you can not show where I said it, CEASE AND DESIST with your deductions and implied assumptions. Quit the name calling.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2096 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   81 to 90 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession