Secession : Swingers Discussion 2117241061
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
"Lucky.... no matter what you say... he will use it against you. You know that."

Sorry Tom Cruise, the Rain Man needs Kmart underwear and a temper filter. He's an angry "Romainian" Jew...

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
White Christian Supremacist group the Ku Klux Klan has endorsed Barack Obama to be the next President of the United States of America.

Speaking from his Kentucky office in Dawson Springs, the Imperial Wizard exclaimed that anything or anyone is better than having that "crazy ass bitch" as President.

This is the first time in Klan history that any member of the KKK has ever publicly supported an African American candidate for the presidency.

The Daily Squib.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You think your ancestors were the only people with a history?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
They are animals. Murderers, Selfish, Ignorant, defielers of the peace, Manipulaters and distortionist of the word of God. They are marked and most times wrongfully accussed of being Republican, when the Founders were indeed Democrat. My Family were imagrants from Romainia,(jewish Faith) On my fathers side and Lakota Souix on my mothers side. Blacks think they were the only ones persecuted. Study both of those you fucking people have no room to bitch. As slaves you got three hots and a cot. My ancestors were murdered by the Millions in gas chambers or worked to death and literally Starved to death. And The American Indian. Do some research on your own and you decide. You living in the southwest should have that down.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Ok, Swe..

Are they not known for forming after the Civil War?

Sounds familiar? The "petitions" of "thousands" of ppl.

They should really release the names publicly of those who signed. This smiling in public, and plotting to Take Their Ball and Go Home.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
Who is he, Rain Man? Let him answer...

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
Lucky.... no matter what you say... he will use it against you. You know that.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19455 posts)
Ok .. What do you feel about the klan, Lucky? No deflects. What say you about their history?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
"assumption and generalization of some unwitty zinger you had up your hooded sleeve."

There you go right there. You are a bigot. Thanks man.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Sorry, angry white guy poster child....

I run my business thru the postal system. And can pick up mail that didn't come in on Sat.

The VA, a new happening spot since the first gulf war, is open..... As are the VA Vocational offices. But thanks for your assumption and generalization of some unwitty zinger you had up your hooded sleeve.

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... More 
Start   61 to 70 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession