Secession : Swingers Discussion 2117241032
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It is not what I want, I am just saying what is possible. The states can change the constitution in any fashion they want. It could be a very bad thing, or it could be a very good thing. What I am saying is as unlikely as it is, it would be more possible than secession.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
And we have had so many constitutional conventions over the years...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17349 posts)
So we want to do away with how our system works because your boy don't get the nod? So I guess we are no different than any other form of power? Or do we stand up and say our democracy works and this is why? I had to laugh at all the fools talked shit when Mr Bush was president, but I can see the right is no different than the left? So we move to a one party system, sort of like the USSR or any other 2 bit-dictatorships?

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
A con-con is more serious, the states can literally write Obama out of a job, and take away most of the federal power. When states start calling for one, Obama is in deep poo poo.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
This isn't the first time this has happened, people sent in secession papers after the 04 and 08 elections. No big deal here folks just more people who aren't happy in life, just like when Mr Bush won and the left threw a temper tantrum.

Keller TX
Username hidden
(555 posts)
More of the magical mystery Obama money~~where is this federal money tree?

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Fjep:

Yes, if I were the president and a state left the US... I wouldn't force it to stay at the point of a gun. But I would have my military physically burn, destroy all federal buildings and or installations on their way out.

A tank can bulldozer most buildings. Give the keys to the privates and tell them to have fun... Hell I would come down to personally have some fun schorching the bases.

If and when you return on your knees asking to rejoin the union, I would tell you sure.. But you must earn back the federal investments through unconditional acceptance of your duty to your countrymen...

1) Taking care of the less educated and educating them. 2) taking care of your sick countymen through acceptance of a national healthcare system. 3) a national retirement system.

I am sure that on something beyond a Internet forum board that there would be a more refined conditions of returning... But like anytime you quit a club and ask to rejoin... You become the bitch boy, you must earn the right to rejoin the club.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
Here are further considerations for you ti think if.

When states want to build things, big things. They get money from the federal government. This mine no longer exist, all interstates in Texas become the responsibility if Texas to maintain... As do other infulatructure projecs paid for by the federal government.

Then you have tax breaks from the government which the businesses no longer get, the people no longer have the federal help like SS and other programs... So unless they are on their own, the state must tax the people for its elderly, sick and disabled.

Yep... The details in which all states are interwolven make secession impossible without Finantual ruin.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7261 posts)
Secession, I doubt it. Now it only takes 33 states for a constitutional convention. And there is not a damn thing the president can do about it. Maybe it is time to do away with the office of king.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Robert, from whom would we import oil. I think we would prosper far better than you. And, last I heard so this is unconfirmed at this time, there were three times the signatures needed to force a response from Mr. President.

Dumas TX
Username hidden
(242 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... More 
Start   32 to 41 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession