Secession : Swingers Discussion 2117241021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
But I get to look up Gina's dress when she walks over... :)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Fjep:

Better the basement than the troll bridge you live under.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7245 posts)
Don't mind him Gina, he doesn't get out of the basement much...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Sexus:

Yes I know that we have military bases across the world. I do not know what it is that you think is ignirant about what I said. So how about quoting what you have mistaken?

As for the Texas rangers and any military might that Texas might hold... It would be crushed under the might of the rest of the US military. More over I wouldn't shed a single tear for those killed on the Texas side, as they chose treason to be their colors.

Don't like where this country is going and you can't stop it from going that way? Leave.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7245 posts)
"Yea, a real succession I doubt would ever happen. Texas for example, as soon as the Governor and state legislature signed anything to leave, they would need an army for protection and order state police, Army National Guard, and several other small militias to be on alert."

We have that here already. SA itself is one of the biggest military cities anywhere, and saying it w.o saying it, um, militia? Yes. Also have quite a nice group of Texas Rangers. Anyway...I'm just fanning the flame. This topic comes up after every sore election.

The military issue that Young Hill brought up is still plaguing my mind. Does he not know that we (USA) have military bases ALL OVER THE WORLD? Sometimes I read his posts, most times not, but that one statement just sticks with me b/c it's ignorant.

Anyway, Texas is a great place, secession or not. I am more content here and fit in more than I have anywhere else I've lived. And I have my passport so I can come visit all you sexy people in the USA. ;)

Gina

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7268 posts)
Civics 101: In this country our leaders are determined by a simple majority of the vote and this time that simple majority, no matter how small, voted the candidate from the Left into office. I can understand that some may not like that result just as I did in '00 and '04. However as pissed off as I might have been I followed the American way and waited for my next turn at the voting booth to do my best to change things to my liking. If you do not like the result it is not your State that needs to leave but YOU. That is your choice and don't let the door hit you on the way out. However let's for this conversation say you do succeed to secede then what? Take Arizona for example. It is expected to go from Red to Blue in about a decade. What are you going to do then secede from within and again and again, until you're down to a couple of square miles? The Left has it's "crazy's" but nowhere near as many as on the Right. IMO if you cannot live with the results of an Election then you have no right to call yourself an American. A more fitting heading for this thread should read "The Mother of All Sour Grapes."

Cape Coral FL
Username hidden
(4042 posts)
Ohhh Christ TBR, stop your fucking whining...

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
"TBR go back to the children's table, adults are trying to have a conversation."

Do you have any idea how foolish you look using stuff that has been used against you?

I stopped using the "I know you are but what am I" defense about 50 years ago...

Some people never learn...

Lakeside CA
Username hidden
(17346 posts)
The issue of secession was settled (wrongly) by Lincoln. I'm still not sure what part of the Declaration of Independence he didn't understand.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16711 posts)
Yea, a real succession I doubt would ever happen. Texas for example, as soon as the Governor and state legislature signed anything to leave, they would need an army for protection and order state police, Army National Guard, and several other small militias to be on alert. At tops they would have 25k men, and having all 25k of them denouncing the US flag and pledging allegiance to the new Texas wouldn't happen. They would need volunteers and it would be hard to convince men with families and homes to risk their lives for something they may not even believe in in the first place.

Plus it would take at the least a few days to mobilize all of them, and within three hours of the Governor signing to leave, the FBI, Special Forces, SEALS etc etc will have stormed his mansion/bunker along with the homes of all the other leaders in the state house to arrest them.

Toms River NJ
Username hidden
(1069 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... More 
Start   21 to 30 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession