Secession : Swingers Discussion 211724102
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ghost:

Funny thing is, Iraq, Iran, Pakistan, Afghanistan, many other third world nations are the only nations closest to their ideal world... Where the worker is dependent on the employer and the employer can do as he wishes within the extent of a limited government.

I actually think that globally we are seeing the battle fought within the US played out to an extent. Think about the nations we invade most often, they are nations with weak centeralized governments and strong tribal governments.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7359 posts)
Does anyone else consider it high comedy and evidence of low moral character that the most vocal of these so called 'patriots' are the ones that want to run for the door as soon as they don't get exactly what they want? Spoiled children!

Well I say go. Find another country to beleaguer with your childish bullshit. THIS country stays right here with the actual patriots that will work to save her...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
I believe that is a old spoof story.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Just curious. But how do the few thousand loons that want to seceed convince the millions of others in the state that this would be better for them?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2668 posts)
I realize these petitions are set up by the White House and sent there. But shouldn't people first petition their State? Unless, of course, they aren't serious, as Sexus seems to suggest.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Secession requests should be accompanied by a signed statement rejecting the national anthem, the pledge of allegiance to the USA, personal responsibility for sanitation and sewage removal to a monitored alien dump, and assurance of nuclear proliferation cessation.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
hehehe..See? You have the right idea now. Secession talk almost always occurs after an election. They just don't call it that in Hollywood when a Republican is elected.

They even put Austin on board to secede from Texas.

People just need some way to blow off steam. Just like in here. So, for tonight, I will secede the political forums.

San Antonio TX
Username hidden
(7290 posts)
Every National Guard unit would be equipped with remote-control drones to flyover the alien rebels and pinpoint their locations and numbers.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
It would be great to view a national news report of the Marines invading Houston to oppose the alien uprising.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6899 posts)
No state legislature is going to secede, they are afraid of drones.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
Start   2 to 11 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession