Secession : Swingers Discussion 21172410151
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The southern posters in this forum, on the right.

Texas, NC, SC, VA, LA, FL, MO, KY

Are they southern enough?

Glad that you admitted to the forum that you go outta your way to hate me!

Jesus even loves Canadians!

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I'm not going to deny my strong distaste for you, 8inch. My issue with you is with respect to your behavior. You are the one who introduced race into the thread. I do not deny that I was "starting shit" with you. Consider yourself special - I consider you to be among the upper echelon of those on here deserving of such treatment.

As to the "mainly white southerners" (i.e. your attempt to start shit) - did you actually read that list?

Since when are Colorado, Indiana, Michigan, Montana, New Jersey, New York, North Dakota and Oregon southern states?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
"BLT,

I have never - even once - seen someone here make a racist comment about Obama.

At the risk of totally pissing you off - "we" do not have a big series of "code words" to be racist among ourselves. I know this is contrary to what is reported all the damn time. According to various news sources (MSNBC etc) the following things are "racist":

Writin' like this. Droppin' Gs from "ing" words. (AP)

Denying you are racist is racist. (Bill Maher)

The Word “Break” Is “Racist" (Ed Schulz)

Boehner was Racist for Asking Obama to Delay Speech to Congress to avoid coinciding with the Republican debate (NYT)

"Food Stamps President” is racist (Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee)

Mitt Romney saying ‘Obama Isn’t Working’ is racist (some bozo I've never heard of, so maybe don't give this one a lot of weight)

Calling Obama A "Celebrity" is racist (NBC)

"America to reject President because he is black" (NY Daily News Editorial. Oops)

Ann Romney is racist for saying they won't take As many vacations as the Obamas (some bozo blogger)

Romney’s use of the term ‘kitchen cabinet’ is racist (MSNBC)

etc.

Please don't be another one of "those" that assumes everyone who is a jerk is treating you that way because of your race. Some people are just jerks. To everyone. Or maybe just that day.

I and many others have a lot of negative feelings about Obama, and we've been discussing them here for years. But for most of us, if not all of us on here save a couple of loonies, we couldn't care less about Obama's heritage."

----

Who did you say is stuck on racism? By the way, you made an issue of my skin in regards to not being liked.... Out of the blue.. Just shows your deep down hate for me. It's cool though.... Though all this space in your mind is vacant and lonely.... Add some neighbors, quick, please?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Everything is insults, huh? Check my post history. I bet you called ppl more names than me. Re-read your post, you were trying to insult me. Also, you came out of the blue to attack me. Most ppl can see how you are the one that starts crap with me. I don't chase you around the forums.

I merely commented in reference to the fear the right, mainly southerners about secession.

How is it that you know so much about nearly every topic posted in the forums? Why do you spend so much time in here? I wish I had as much free time as you. Too bad its mainly BORING, OLD, TIRED, ANTI-OBAMA TALK? Dude, give it a rest. He was re-elected. Your complaining in here did not, and will not affect political races.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
I don't need your permission to say something to you.

You name calling anyone is pointless. It's like taking it personally from one of those hand-held insult generators. Everything out of your mouth is insults and accusations of racism. It's just fucking boring.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19929 posts)
I'd be in favor of losing Texas, provided that all the wackos from these other states agree to move there.

But really, there are good people in Texas, who would then need to leave. And the zanies that collected there would probably start a war with Mexico, and then we'd have to intervene ...

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You too, Dusty...

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
Take it easy shorty....

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"8inch,

White people not liking you has nothing to do with your skin color."

White ppl or non-white ppl not liking you is not because they all think you're a complete shit starting, arrogant, piece of trailer trash....

You are truly miserable. I said nothing to you, but you attempt a wise crack in attempt to start an argument. You would really rather spend time attempting wise cracks at someone you don't know, over spending time with your family?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2121 posts)
We have neither Marxism nor Fascism.

Though one could make a case for an oligarchy or maybe a plutocracy...

Fullerton CA
Username hidden
(17357 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   151 to 160 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession