Secession : Swingers Discussion 21172410121
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
It surely isn't a revelation to consider that for hundreds of years now, southern whites have suppressed southern blacks. Those that willfully continue to do so can rightly be called "racists".

And those who just cant get over it are Bigoted.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Yes I remember the 60's. While some of you were burning your draft card and smoking weed, I was up to my neck in mud and Marxists revolutionaries. I was also subject to the usual abuse returning soldiers could not avoid. President Obama's mentor was a Marxist, so were many of the people he appointed to his staff. You gotta call them like you see them. In the 60's a small cadre of revolutionaries surrounded themselves with "Useful Idiots" caught up in the moment and hoping to avoid the unpleasantness of war. It made the movement look a lot bigger than it was and created a fertile recruiting ground. Today, if you look at an electoral map you can see that the useful idiots are primarily contained in the triangle from Chicago to Boston to Washington DC. Plus the left coast. They have been told they are superior to us in the flyover country because they drank their way to Ivy League diploma at Dad's expense. OK fine, take your triangle and your beach and go your way. We will take Texas and try to live in peace. Just keep your greedy paws off the wealth created by our hard working industrious people.

Marshall TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
Doing the arithmetic: If Obama got 16% of the vote, then about 8% would have been from the non-whites, and 8% from the whites. Kerry's 27%, then, might have been 7% from non-whites and 20% from whites.

I'd said "barely half" of those whites who'd voted for Kerry may have voted for Obama. In fact, it's only about 40% (8/20) who liked Democrats who were also black.

Arguing that "most blacks are racist" does not fix the problem that most republicans are racist. It simply denies the problem, making it harder to fix.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The implementation of English, Somalian, and Spanish would be impossible for a government controlled by limbic-brain dominate, fear-based white people.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6815 posts)
I vote we let them go. Cut all ties, no more federal money, no more military bases, all military production or other is removed from those states, all federal government property is removed and the based physically destroyed.

I bet that within 2 years half of those states would cry to return to the union, the rest over the next ten years.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7253 posts)
It surely isn't a revelation to consider that for hundreds of years now, southern whites have suppressed southern blacks. Those that willfully continue to do so can rightly be called "racists".

It's a bit of a stretch, though, to claim that blacks voting for blacks, perhaps hoping that their suppression will be alleviated, are being "racist" to do so.

If barely half of the white voters who'd voted for Kerry also voted for Obama, it may or may not be due to their race. The "vitriol" from the GOP treasurer of that county may indicate some emotional instability in their party.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
The vote in St.Louis followed racial lines. The city has 86% African American population. So your argument is Moot.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So ... they could be rednecks? No, I was just sharing some facts. I won't be trying to tell you what to make of them.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
If one is going to attempt to prove racism with mathematics....

Hardin Co, TX is "90.86% White, 6.91% Black or African American, 0.32% Native American, 0.23% Asian, 0.01% Pacific Islander, 0.74% from other races, and 0.93% from two or more races. 2.54% of the population were Hispanic or Latino of any race."

Obama got 16% of the vote from an overwhelmingly white county.

In 2008 (we don't have breakdowns for 2012 yet) Obama won 95% of the black vote.

If you accept the voting results of one county in Texas as evidence of racism, one cannot possibly escape the conclusion that the black population is overwhelmingly racist in their voting.

So either admit that, or please, stop this ENDLESS argument that the majority of white people, especially Republicans, are racist.

So which is it? Are most blacks racist? Or is your argument bullshit?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(18806 posts)
St. Louis City election for president

16.03% Mitt Romney 22,617 82.65%Barack Obama 116,654

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   121 to 130 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession