Secession : Swingers Discussion 21172410111
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My logic does not lead me to your conclusion. Your logic leads you to your conclusion.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"...one cannot possibly escape the conclusion that the black population is overwhelmingly racist in their voting."

I didn't intend to answer you, but I am not going to tolerate you deliberately editing what I wrote to change its meaning.

You cut out the first part of the sentence. ""If you accept the voting results of one county in Texas as evidence of racism, one cannot possibly escape the conclusion that the black population is overwhelmingly racist in their voting." i.e. this the conclusion YOUR logic leads to, not mine.

Have you no shame whatsoever?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
How about you answer my question?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"President Obama's mentor was a Marxist, so were many of the people he appointed to his staff...."

Who are these people?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
"... one cannot possibly escape the conclusion that the black population is overwhelmingly racist in their voting.

So either admit that, or please, stop this ENDLESS argument that the majority of white people, especially Republicans, are racist."

Quoting VB here, AGAIN. When you say, "racist in their voting", I guess you meant people vote along racial lines, unless there is some compelling reason not to.

When I use the term "racist", I refer to people who are motivated to suppress, dominate, exploit, or just feel they are better than others. When I have an appetite for soul music or Mexican food, that's not a "racist" feeling.

Since minorities and women are under-represented in the House and Senate, I may tend to vote for them. I'd prefer our government to be more representative of the population. That's the basic idea behind "affirmative action" -- to undo the imbalance and suppressions of the past.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
Arguing that "most blacks are racist" does not fix the problem that most republicans are racist. It simply denies the problem, making it harder to fix.

So Allen from Fl is a racist?

Cain is a racist?

My Black co worker who voted Romney is Racist?

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You and your 'hard working citizens' are a CLIENT state. That means you are a net RECEIVER of federal taxes, not a contributor.

Making claims again with out proof.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So what about the people in those states that don't want to leave the United States? Do they get the boot because they don't agree?

Btw, while you were sloshing around in the muck and everyone back home wasn't burning draft cards and smoking weed.

You still didn't answer my question. Wouldn't it be easier to find your own land and build your own country? If you take so much pride in building everything from scratch without help why take what others built?

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(2789 posts)
"Just keep your greedy paws off the wealth created by our hard working industrious people."

You and your 'hard working citizens' are a CLIENT state. That means you are a net RECEIVER of federal taxes, not a contributor.

You might want to get your facts straight and get help with the paranoid feelings of persecution and that little bit about seeing Marxists under ever bed and behind every tree.

You, your wackadoodle friends and the entire state of Texas could fall off the map tomorrow and the net effect would be a reduction of the deficit and needing to re-draw the border with Mexico.

You will not be missed in any significant financial way, have a great day :)

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3613 posts)
"Arguing that "most blacks are racist" does not fix the problem that most republicans are racist."

I didn't make the argument that most blacks are racist - I applied your argument to some other statistics.

"most republicans are racist"

I just watched the last lingering thread of your credibility slide down the toilet.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19938 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   111 to 120 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession