Secession : Swingers Discussion 2117241051
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
With friends like Lucky, who needs Direct TV?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Ah yeah...the "Oye is Me" story. Gotcha.

Original man was Jewish? Or god said fuck the first family, and started Rollin with the Jews?

Chosen ppl much? Think mighty high of yourself cuz of a book written by Jews?

If Asians wrote a book about god, who would the chosen ppl of a petty god be??? Asian?

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
Lucky.... no matter what you say... he will use it against you. You know that.

No he just showed how much he NEEDS to be the Victim and cant survive with out it it keeps him whole.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
The Skin Heads, and ittle street thieves looked like you, not me.

Look like Me LMAO It dont get any better than that...LMAO TFF

This entire conversation proves we are both Bigots.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Only Christians read the bible?

You know your church attendance lowered your shot at heaven to about 25/75.

Don't fret. Better than Romney's chance at heaven or the White House.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
I mean your bible much? Nope Not any more.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
You mean for nearly 400 years? And then given laws that prevented them from being equal? Unable to fight back against the klan?

Try Thousands of years. You reallly arent very smart are you?

Been to eastern europe twice.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"This is the first time in Klan history that any member of the KKK has ever publicly supported an African American candidate for the presidency."

Cool... An apology for 2 centuries of "hazing".

The trees are blocking your view of the forest, Forrest?

That is code word. They have never, and never will see a woman as their equal. Read their... I mean your bible much? It's layered in sexism and hate. Right up your alley. You'll love it. Spoiler Alert..... Jesus dies at the end. It's ok though, he came back. It was only a coma, caused by a tumor.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
They are your christian brothers to your Nototious B.I.B.L.E.

Who said I was Christian? Another assumption? Havent been to church in 11 years.

Do I believe in God? Yes, Do I belive in a life other than my self. Yes, Do I believe there is a reason for us Being other than science? Yes.

But I do not subscibe to a church nor do I attend services.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
"They are animals. Murderers, Selfish, Ignorant, defielers of the peace, Manipulaters and distortionist of the word of God."

-- You had me til the god part. They are your christian brothers to your Notorious B.I.B.L.E.

"They are marked and most times wrongfully accussed of being Republican, when the Founders were indeed Democrat."

Yes, show empathy and apathy for ppl misunderstanding them. Too bad so many of their ideologies mirror the current Republican and Tea Parties.

"My Family were imagrants from Romainia,(jewish Faith) On my fathers side and Lakota Souix on my mothers side."

I'm sorry to hear that.... Not the New Romainia, as you call it. Ever been to the Old Country, Romania? I have... The Skin Heads, and ittle street thieves looked like you, not me. We have much Native blood, but not having your ability to reach for specific tribe names. Speaking if names, language, and religion, I'm sure your family had choices... Not mine. Ours were changed.

"Blacks think they were the only ones persecuted."

Sorry, the media and your online queen here say otherwise...

"Study both of those you fucking people have no room to bitch."

You fucking people...... priceless.....

"As slaves you got three hots and a cot. My ancestors were murdered by the Millions in gas chambers or worked to death and literally Starved to death."

Thank ya kind massa... this food, though not three hot meals and warm shelter, we thank ya and mighty Jesus. Massa sure is nice to us.

Those millions that died in the passage over those centuries are fewer than your ancestors? I'm sorry did someone say worked to death? You mean for nearly 400 years? And then given laws that prevented them from being equal? Unable to fight back against the klan?

nd The American Indian. Do some research on your own and you decide. You living in the southwest should have that down.

Milwaukee WI
Username hidden
(2120 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ... More 
Start   51 to 60 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession