Secession : Swingers Discussion 21172410101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSecession
TOPIC: Secession
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   101 to 110 of 169   End
User Details are only visible to members.
The southern posters in this forum, on the right.

Texas, NC, SC, VA, LA, FL, MO, KY

Are they southern enough?

Glad that you admitted to the forum that you go outta your way to hate me!

By the way I lived and worked in Tucson for 11 years..So much for me being included in your hatred of white people from the south. I was Born in NY. Label me I label you Bigot.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I stand corrected, Texas is one of the very few red states that actually pay more into the federal coffers than it receives (not counting FEMA $$ for all the hurricanes apparently).

The data point I was recalling was federal DISASTER dollars...

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3584 posts)
"Lucky, are you done?

Just getting started. You take a Group of people and insinuate they are Bad people and ignorant, and the rest yes sir you are a bigot. How about AZ they are in the south and would have left the union had they been a state at the time."

AZ just celebrated 100 years of statehood. We are in the West. Cowboys and ranches. Heard of Tombstone? Happened in the Wild West, not Dirty South. Or semi West or somewhat south. What would Cali, AK, and Hawaii done back then? Guessing game cuz it didn't happen in time for the civil war or reconstruction.

What did you say about insinuating?

Albuquerque NM
Username hidden
(2104 posts)
As for the "maggot-infested" guy.....

I'm not going to defend his comment. But I'm also not going to indict the residents of the county because of his stupid comments, any more than I could indict the residents of Hank "Guam is going to tip over and capsize" Johnson's congressional district for electing such an abject moron over and over again.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
I accept your apology. Thank you for taking a moment to step back and look at how that flowed.

With respect to the topic at hand, you are attempting to identify racism by looking at how many voted for who and draw conclusions based on that. I have never attempted to do so. I was demonstrating that your logic can be applied to a lot of situations and will lead you to uncomfortable, if not absurd, conclusions.

If you're really saying that only 40% of white Democrats in 2004 voted Democrat for the next two consecutive elections - think about it:

How many people vote in 3 consecutive elections without missing one?

How many of those people vote for the same party in all 3?

Younger people tend to be more Democrat and turn Republican as they older. Please don't deny that. Statistics broadly support it.

So "only" 40% of white people who voted for Kerry showed up for the next 2 elections AND voted for Obama both times AND did not shift to voting Republican.

How is 40% an unreasonable number?!?

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
"You truly have no shame. I would never cut someone's writings apart to change their meaning, and then refuse to withdraw it when it's brought to my attention (in the event it was unintentional). "

That really would make somebody a douche in my book.

Pittsburgh PA
Username hidden
(16992 posts)
OK, then, I apologize for the point at which I trimmed your comment. The part that I trimmed seemed to be just a supposition on your part, VB.

Still, it was a logical If/Then statement, and so you are right that your statement was butchered; I trimmed off what seemed to be your misinterpretation of my logic; for brevity, believe it or not.

Still, I apologize. Likely no one else is actually following this discussion. You know what you wrote, and so do I. But there's some chance that someone will get some wrong idea. So I apologize.

You do know we are talking about the Texas county from which the maggot-infested newsletter emanated -- right? It's not some randomly red county from the south.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
You truly have no shame. I would never cut someone's writings apart to change their meaning, and then refuse to withdraw it when it's brought to my attention (in the event it was unintentional). The fact that you stand by your posting is pathetic. Absolutely pathetic.

Chesapeake VA
Username hidden
(19463 posts)
Get your facts straight. Texas contributes more to the Federal Government than it receives in federal dollars.

Marshall TX
Username hidden
(18 posts)
And VB, please feel free to share your theory or theories, as to why only 40% of white folks who voted for Kerry also voted for Obama (twice).

As I clearly stated, it may or may not have to do with race. But if not, what could it be?

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: Less ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Start   101 to 110 of 169   End
TOPIC: Secession