Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Scooter Libby - Guilty
TOPIC: Scooter Libby - Guilty
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
My prediction:

Libby will not get a "new" trial. Libby will fail on appeal. Libby will be sentenced from 1-3 years Libby will not be pardoned by President Bush

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
Well Scooter, C-YA!

Don't bend over for the soap.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
BTW.....let's all condemn LYING UNDER OATH. What is good for the geese is good for the gandor. I do not want to hear anymore about...''oh it was just a blow job", "we have nothing to do with his sex life", blah, blah, blah, blah. You lie, you pay the price.Plain and simple.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Aren't all of us supposed to be? lol.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Oh Sens........Are you calling meeeeeee a ...a....a....n-e-o c-o-n

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Sens and Old don't get me wrong I am not excusing him. He lied he got caught he gets what he gets.Fine, he will get pardoned but untill then he gets what he gets. The point that I am alluding to is the so called conspiracy to cover up something when in actuallity there was nothing to cover up in the first place.There was no crime, then and therefore there could be no consipracy.

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Gary,

I understand your frustration, and I concur that even the prosecutor and the legal "pundits" seem to be conceding that the perjury was NOT based on any crime, but PERJURY in and by itself can not nor should be tolerated or dismissed. I have little sympathy for Libby, he should of chose his words and his recollection of when he spoke about Plame more cautiously. Civil Servants have a higher responsibility in being truthful and honest, as they are representing ALL of us.

OMG, JNM, there I go again disagreeing with my fellow "party line, robotic neo-con" posters (sarcasm).

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
Funny thing about this case...there was no crime commited to start with...go figure!!

Miramar FL
Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Another igit falls on his sword to protect the cabal.

Goose Creek SC
Username hidden
(1690 posts)
actually clinton was just "soft swap" so when he said he didn't have sex with that women he meant he didnt full swap with her, LOL

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 42   End
TOPIC: Scooter Libby - Guilty