Scooter Libby - Guilty : Swingers Discussion 748331021
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsScooter Libby - Guilty
TOPIC: Scooter Libby - Guilty
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Fawkin shame. The question I have is Has the hatred for one man devided our country and will it continue through to the next president? No matter who it will be I dont envy them one bit.

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I think Bush just said......."Awwwwwe what the fuck?". I mean what does he really have to "Lose" by doing this? Another election? His High Poll numbers? Honestly the man could go to a Yankees game and where a T-Shirt that said "Fuck You" and it wouldn't really make much of a difference at this point. I wonder if there is a certain calmness, perhaps freedom in knowing that there is nothing else to really lose? Sometimes I wonder if Bush can't wait until his job is finally over, I don't know but if he does, I'd understand.......

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
everyone in the media in DC knew she was a cia employee and she was hardly a secret agent. she was a desk pilot.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
nope, everyone knew how plame was and what she did. And the president commuted his sentance today.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
thank you lol Nope didn't even ponder a commutation. Seems like I got another one out there on the eventual demise of Gonzales. As far as the cummutation and it's affect on Bush, it was being analzyed on Lou Dobbs tonight that the commutation might be looked on in the same light by the public as indicated by polls favoring a pardon. That is, only 19% of those polled favored a pardon and therefore the public may only favor commutation by 19%.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
in fact he got em all right. a commutation is soo rare that you wouldn't even think to make a guess on it.

good job Pete!!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
My prediction:

Libby will not get a "new" trial. Libby will fail on appeal. Libby will be sentenced from 1-3 years Libby will not be pardoned by President Bush

Not bad St. Pete...

Saint Louis MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
interestingy that the 3 judge appellate panel that affirmed the sentence right before the commutation was certainly right leaning..

have to say that at least bush has guts, brains im not soo sure :-)

btw, commutation of sentence in criminal law, reduction of a sentence for a criminal act by action of the executive head of the government. Like pardon , commutation of sentence is a matter of grace, not of right; it is distinguished from pardon, however, in that the conviction of crime is not nullified.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
not a pardon but a, commutation.

not bad or not good. guess it depends on ur viewpoint.

no prison time is certainy good for the scoot man!

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Based on everything I have read, I think StPete makes good predictions.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   21 to 30 of 42   End
TOPIC: Scooter Libby - Guilty