Scooter Libby - Guilty : Swingers Discussion 748331011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsScooter Libby - Guilty
TOPIC: Scooter Libby - Guilty
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Me too sen But in actuality I have since I started voting 30+ years ago have allways wondered why it takes Millions of dollars to get elected to a post that pays less than a 1/4 of a million dollars a year. There has to be something more to it than ego...The beating the current President has been taking is only rivelled by Nixon and Truman. Thats right Libtards there has been worse ratings for past presidents.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
Lucky,

I am still passionate about being, and believing in America.

Minden NV
Username hidden
(4041 posts)
I figure it must be ego for most; maybe someone out there thinks they can fix things but ego has got to play a key point.

EGO? Well what ever it is it is not for America, but for fame and fortune I guess the whole thing is not worth voting for or for the passion of being an American, Now that is a shame.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
scotty,

im a lover not a fighter buddy, i never pick fights, in posts or otherwise.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
dzzy,

I didn't say you did comment on what he was charged with. I said he wasn't charge under the 82 intelligence act, of revealing the id of an undercover agent. He was charged with obstruction (ie not cooperating). And i also said "correct me if i'm wrong". You just look for reasons to fight with me.

And I do believe stealing classified documents from the national archives is worse than obstruction. And sand (docs in my socks) berger got a probation and a 3 year revocation of his security clearace..providing he lived up to his plea deal, which he has not becuase he hasn't taken a lie detector test to prove he wasn't stealing these docs for terrorists.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I hope so, he did nothing more than Bill or Hilary Clinton did, several times I might add. Then there was a cabinet member, Cisneros, Clinton fully pardoned for doing much more...Go down Clinton's pardon list of real criminals.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
i didnt ever comment on what charges he was found guilty of but i will say that being convicted of lying (perjury) is a hell of a lot different then

"he just didn't cooperate with an over zealous special prosecutor"

btw, listening to tony snow's comments today im guess a full pardon will come at the end of the road in 2008.

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
My question,

Dzzy feel free to correct me if i'm wrong, but he wasn't found guilty for outing plame, he was found guilty on obstruction and a few other things. But sandy burger stole classified material from the national archives and get a plea deal, that he hasn't up held... he was suppose to take a lie detector test to prove he wasn't stealing for a terrorist group and HASN"T yet taken it.

But people get up in arms over a pardon to someone that didn't steal anything classified from the national archives... he just didn't cooperate with an over zealous special prosecutor.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Lucky

"Fawkin shame. The question I have is Has the hatred for one man devided our country and will it continue through to the next president? No matter who it will be I dont envy them one bit. "

I don't believe it's hatred for one man that's divided the country but mismanagement and management style although you think hatred. Will it continue? I don't know but it seems to me that republican candidates that talk and act too much like the current president probably can't win.

As for you last statement about not envying the winner. I quite frankly don't know why anyone would want the job! I figure it must be ego for most; maybe someone out there thinks they can fix things but ego has got to play a key point.

St Petersburg FL
Username hidden
(989 posts)
sadly, i think it will continue until the overall us/them philosphy in our country which is exhibited on the internet, media and even forums/blogs such as SLS changes. i don't see it happening for a long while

btw, i think joe had it right on the nose bush "split the baby" helping a loyal soldier while saving some face on the right. at this point i don't really have strong feelings one way or the other.

martha stewart is probably PISSED though :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   11 to 20 of 42   End
TOPIC: Scooter Libby - Guilty