Sanctuary cities : Swingers Discussion 85239101
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSanctuary cities
TOPIC: Sanctuary cities
Created by: Lucky2haveU
Original Starting post for this thread:
Should they be held accountable, are they Liable?

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
User Details are only visible to members.
We are hoping after all the murders and now the left wing media is awake to the problem, not many will vote against the bills and keep the strong language in. Yes the sanctuary areas are strong liberal areas but even they have to be against murder as are their constituency ...about damn time!

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
i'd be infavor of giving gang member an immediate execution or leave date. they can pick one, and if they leave and return then we get to pick.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
I was gonna say Repub. Bill and will face some static from some districts like san francisco, Los Angeles, because they have become dependant on Illegals to do their dirty work for them.

MS 13 93% of the members are Illegal, 40,000 strong. And growing. If you commit a crime and you are an Illegal ailian you deserve no bail, due to being a flight risk. and if convicted serve your time and be deported immediately upon completion of sentence.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
No dzzy, they are Republican bills...lol, try again

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
:-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
my intelligence is noted by my questions about a subject i was not familiar with. i do not believe i argued any position here... yet.

i think civil liability is a stretch solely from the fact that you must prove a naturual flowing causation from act to harm. i.e. the doctor's negligence in doing surgery on the wrong foot caused the harm to the patient. the causal link between a city's conduct under the facts presented in this thread and the subsequent criminal conduct of the illegal alien is weak.

but sounds like the bill passed by the democractic house alleviates some of your concerns right?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
hmm, more good work by the democratic house, right guys?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The House has passed 2 bills, 1 making the locals report illegals and the other removing federal funds if it happed...no more sanctuary cities, states or communities. Now the bill goes to the Senate.

Destin FL
Username hidden
(14562 posts)
so if i understand correctly, someone is arguing that a city who has had an illegal immigrant in their criminal system should be held liable/accountable for additional crimes committed by that same illegal. i guess i am still confused, in what way, financially?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
ok, i will bite. accountable for what?

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 15   End
TOPIC: Sanctuary cities