SLS A Threat To Fox : Swingers Discussion 215562
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsSLS A Threat To Fox
TOPIC: SLS A Threat To Fox
Created by: TheGhost_and_MrsMuir
Original Starting post for this thread:
Well it's been about two months since I was here for more than a hit-and-run and I see things have indeed changed. Not for the better...

SLS it seems has become one more right wing echo chamber, with liberals deserting said environs for more productive pursuits in the post election weeks. Predictable. Also predictable is those same righties convincing themselves that this new-found majority here is a 'mandate' and not simply being left in the dust of history by those both more mature and better informed than the poor souls left here to ague minutia among themselves.

It's like witnessing a barroom brawl started by a big, loud asshole that's hitting on a friends wife. After he gets his ass licked, shown to be a provocateur and shamed in front of everyone, INSISTS on trying to take another swing at the husband only to get bitch slapped into unconsciousness.

2014 is the year Rethuglicans get bitch slapped by the American People.

GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
User Details are only visible to members.
When I was 7 I discovered that bullies have no self worth when I finally stood up to the one that was bedeviling me. What amazed me was how hard he cried when finally visited with his own brutality reflected back on him. He truly felt that he was wronged when I used my natural advantage of reach to beat him until he stopped moving. Eventually I found a new respect among the other kids, not for standing up to this asshole, but for not becoming the 'new' bully afterwords. Until I moved from that town I was naturally considered and treated as someone worth listening to.

THIS is what defines true leadership, but the GOP of today has as much a chance of inheriting that mantle as they are of growing wings and flying to the moon. THIS is what the clear majority of the people in this great nation see in our President and THIS is why the GOP will never again be a nationally viable political party unless they can find their way back to the middle of American opinion.

The question I have is what happens to the ideologically fanatical yet intellectually and emotionally deficient righties that that get stranded in the wastelands of the far right as their idolized 'leaders' abandon their zealot ways in the pursuit of continued power and influence. Will they all swallow the barrel of their semi-automatic weapons and decide to join Jesus? What will they do if it isn't Jesus?

For that matter, what would happen if all the lefties abandoned the forums and left it to the righties? Would they get bored and leave? Would they turn on each other until the 'purest white' populace was achieved? Or would it closer to the circular firing squad that's reflected in their national party as I write this?

East Fishkill NY
Username hidden
(3579 posts)
Redirecting to the topic, the 'bitchslap' to the Republic-con Party began yesterday when Punky Ryan winced at the second inauguration of President Obama. It was he and his fellow conspirators who met and made the decision four years ago to obstruct and oppose every public policy initiative and any attempt by the Executive Officers of the USA to recreate the 'America dream' by promoting American solidarity during President Obama's first term.

The mighty Ryan was exposed as the man with the ridiculous pinocchio nose in the Koch Brothers Crime Empire.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
outdoors

So your one of these people who don't value our children enough to pay for their security??

Legalize pot and take all those officers and that money and secure our schools.

We guard our gold with armed guards and we find plenty of money to do that. Why do you value the lives of our children less than that of gold????

I really get stumped by people who think our children aren't worth the money it takes to keep them safe.

The politicians in our country always find money to give away for anything and everything else. I guess this is just not as important as making sure everyone has a cell phone.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
For {CTplaycouple}

Your comment is incisive. Many of the 'attitude comments' I read in these fora in my early membership baffled me. I, too, wondered how 'liberated lifestyle' members could be so reactionary to anything outside their small, conservative world views, as expressed in so many topics.

At that time I was reading a short paperback text, "Don't Think Of An Elephant! Know your values and frame the debate." It was described as 'the essential guide for progressives.' It gave me insight to the blogging activity of 'conservatives' who are inspired by such sources as Fox News to go out and conquer the blogosphere for constricting beliefs of one political party.

My use of sarcasm led me to attempt a humorous dialog with those I came to describe as 'Frogx Noozies,' who represent those swinging lifestyle members who are devoted to conservative politics. In my opinion, the swinging lifestyle incompatible with the truest, pristine expression of 'swinging' as described in the intro to this website.

Treasure Is FL
Username hidden
(6965 posts)
"I am steadfastly in favor of properly trained armed security in our schools. ... Not one other thing that is being discussed has any chance of protecting our children now. "

How is this going to be paid for? And the improved mental health treatment? Prove you aren't ultra conservative, and suggest raising taxes on the well-to-do.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
CT: Take away the false religious thinking that is the millstone of the Republican party and you have people who want to live free. People who want to be able to make their own personal choices without government regulations hounding them. Up until Row vs Wade almost all religious fanatics were democrats. The party of control.

Tulare CA
Username hidden
(1880 posts)
CT I make no claims to be a conservative. I'm a moderate who makes up my mind according to provable facts. I have no more use for the far left who base their arguments on emotion and feelings than I do the religious zealots on the right who just know how everyone should live. The gun issue is one I know a lot about. I've lived with them. fought with them, done R&D on them, repair them, build them, and still carry one for some of the work I do. When you know what is behind the curtain of this gun control OZ fantasy it is hard to not correct the obvious ignorance of facts that others present on the political boards. On the other side I do not agree with all the RW's in here. Some of them present things that just are not true as well. I call them on it. I do not call for anyone to not obey our laws. I may not like those laws but I'm not in charge. I'm not in charge of all the decisions that are going to be made on this issue either but it is my goal to make sure we are using provable facts and not left or right BS. I started calling for background checks on all gun sales years ago and have been opposed by the right. I have supported searchable data banks on those who are mentally ill and present a threat to themselves or others as well. The main opponent of this has been liberals siting the privacy issues of the patient. I am steadfastly in favor of properly trained armed security in our schools. There is no other answer that will start protecting our children right now. Not one other thing that is being discussed has any chance of protecting our children now. This is a real issue for me my wife is a teacher and I have a child that goes to the insecurity of a no gun zone every school day.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
outdoors You do have a point but everyone got the message.

Red Bluff CA
Username hidden
(438 posts)
Swinging is, by definition, a liberal idea. It defies conventional wisdom and breaks new ground in our thinking of relationships with others. I find it a paradox that people with totally conventional political views think it's OK to swing. I lay no claim to conventional, Republican, family value, must be born again Christian, guns are God, type views so I guess I'm liberal. Some political posters here might spend all their time posting their right of Fox views but I really think the bulk of swingers here think they're full of s***.

Southington CT
Username hidden
(327 posts)
" You can lead the boy to water and drown his ass and he will come out the other side telling the world that he won. "

I like a mixed metaphor as much as anyone, but I have to say: If this happens, it sounds like he won.

Flat Rock NC
Username hidden
(2984 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2
 1 to 10 of 17   End
TOPIC: SLS A Threat To Fox