Russian forces in Ukraine? : Swingers Discussion 239628
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRussian forces in Ukraine?
TOPIC: Russian forces in Ukraine
Created by: Robert_Hil
Original Starting post for this thread:
So I saw reports of Russian soldiers standing around in Ukraine, then I saw video of them... Their weapons are unloaded and their walking around like their in a park.

These 2,000 soldiers are a test to see what the Ukrainian resistance to Russian invasion would be. They aren't there to put up a fight and would likely flee back to Russia if the Ukrainian military came out to meet them.

The only question is, what happens after that?

I say we should let Germany become the regions chief military power again. We need a local nation with a strong economy to lead Europe and Germany is the best fit for the job.

China once said that we the US should be dealing with American problems, south of the boarder and let regional nations deal with regional problems. The more I see our power waning, the more I agree with China on this issue.

GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
User Details are only visible to members.
If not the Germans, then who?

Your generation has failed to produce results in the last 60s years. In fact we, the greatest nation on Earth has had it's head cut off, and handed back to it in every war we got involved in, except the one we left the dictator in charge in... (daddy Bushs war.)

So apparently we cannot handle such adversaries such as a real bad guy... Maybe the people who have almost conquered Europe twice in one century can teach us something we are missing?

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
"I say we let Germany become the chief military power in the area" or at least something to that effect from R.H.

Just wondering how that worked out for the rest of the planet the last few times Germany was a military power....

Blythe GA
Username hidden
(250 posts)
They never left stupid

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
So I saw reports of Russian soldiers standing around in Ukraine, then I saw video of them... Their weapons are unloaded and their walking around like their in a park.

These 2,000 soldiers are a test to see what the Ukrainian resistance to Russian invasion would be. They aren't there to put up a fight and would likely flee back to Russia if the Ukrainian military came out to meet them.

The only question is, what happens after that?

I say we should let Germany become the regions chief military power again. We need a local nation with a strong economy to lead Europe and Germany is the best fit for the job.

China once said that we the US should be dealing with American problems, south of the boarder and let regional nations deal with regional problems. The more I see our power waning, the more I agree with China on this issue.

Hazle Township PA
Username hidden
(7589 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 ... More 
 1 to 4 of 4 
TOPIC: Russian forces in Ukraine