Russia - A New-Old Danger : Swingers Discussion 800231041
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRussia - A New-Old Danger
TOPIC: Russia - A New-Old Danger
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 45 of 45 
User Details are only visible to members.
Well if you're lookin for the first shot of a new arms race with Russia, did'nt Bush do that like in 2001 or 2002 by dropping out of the nuclear treaty with Russia and others? Seems to me that is what happened and the result was we got on Russia's nerves and had shaken their feeling of security. I believe our proposed missle defense system placed in Russia's back yard (so to speak) would have been in violation with that treaty, hence why Bush withdrew the US from the treaty.

St Petersburg FL

Username hidden
(989 posts)
First Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov said Russia tested an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying multiple independent warheads,

Who is crazy?

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I personally think Bush is crazy for igniting another cold war with Russia.

LOL yer killen me LOL ????????????? He doesnt have time for that, it is the other way around....

Saint Louis MO

Username hidden
(12439 posts)
I have been following developments in Russia for personal and other reasons and it truly seems that in the past year or so there has been a shift to "old-school" soviet thinking on several front...there is the development of the "russian youth" as outlined in a recent Newsweek article, the computer assault against Estonia for the removal of a soviet war memorial which has been linked to russia and now this.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Russia tested new missiles Tuesday that a Kremlin official boasted could penetrate any defense system, and President Vladimir Putin warned that U.S. plans for an anti-missile shield in Europe would turn the region into a "powder keg."

First Deputy Prime Minister Sergei Ivanov said Russia tested an intercontinental ballistic missile capable of carrying multiple independent warheads, and it also successfully conducted a "preliminary" test of a tactical cruise missile that he said could fly farther than existing, similar weapons.

"As of today, Russia has new tactical and strategic complexes that are capable of overcoming any existing or future missile defense systems," Ivanov said, according to the ITAR-Tass news agency. "So in terms of defense and security, Russians can look calmly to the country's future."

Ivanov is a former defense minister seen as a potential Kremlin favorite to succeed Putin next year. Both he and Putin have said repeatedly that Russia would continue to improve its nuclear arsenals and respond to U.S. plans to deploy a missile defense system in Poland and the Czech Republic - NATO nations that were in Moscow's front yard during the Cold War as Warsaw Pact members.

Philadelphia PA

Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   41 to 45 of 45 
TOPIC: Russia - A New-Old Danger