Russia - A New-Old Danger : Swingers Discussion 800231031
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRussia - A New-Old Danger
TOPIC: Russia - A New-Old Danger
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
User Details are only visible to members.
as a note on the hardiness of the russians, it certainly can be argued that both world wars were lost by the germans once they attacked russia. napolean discovered the same thing...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
poly,

I love you but you're wrong. The only reason the russians had any war supplies is we gave them to them. We would've cut off supplies and they would've withered on the vine. Read a little history you'll understand.

Patton would've used german troops to do it. And made the russians think they started it.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Poly,

russia can't feed their soldiers or keep the navy in working order. they are but a shawdow of their cold war "power" which history has shown wasn't that formidable. We should've listened to patton and invaded them after ww2. They are stomping their feet trying to be relevent.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
dzzy,

I had the oppurtunity to go to moscow a few times at the end of the cold war. I gaurded pallets full of shit. Thing that got me was this.

We were conditioned to hate the russians. easier to kill the enemy if they aren't seen as human. We had a chance to drink with some russian NCOs and they were all right guys (i still could've shot them without to much trouble) but they were all right.

Now having said that. I was in the gulf war in 91 and You'll never make me think arabs are human. EVER. But that's one man opinion

I don't think russia is a big threat... if they don't watch their ass and piss us off we'll open lone star steak houses next... HEAR THAT YOU MOTHER FUCKIN' COMMIES?

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
dzzy,

I often said "if we want to beat the enemy" sick mcdonalds, pepsi co, taco bell.

"you mother fuckers better learn to say do you want fries with that jihad happy meal"

comerece beats cruise missles in the long run any day.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
scotty,

i totally agree, a lot less casualties in a cold war!!

having been to both moscow and minsk just a few months ago i can tell you that the interplay between the west and the old way is an interesting "battle". when you are there u can feel it, the police state hiding behind the seemingly normalness. on the other hand they just opened up a TGI Friday's in the main square in minsk, lol

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Joe,

I've often said "god I miss the cold war". I was a soldier at the end of it. You didn't have the bullshit then we have now. things were realitivly contained. Sure it'd brush up here and there, but not like now.

I think there is something to be said for the two biggest boys on the block staring each other down, neither daring to overtly hit the other. Russia did a pretty good job of keep their client states in line as did we. So GOD I MISS THE COLD WAR>

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
It seems to me that Russia is returning to it's Dictator roots, and Putin is looking for any excuse to return Russia to it's "Glory Days" as our number one threat. They remind me of North Korea in many ways, and they may be headed down that path as they fail to progress their economy and basic infrastructure, and focus on their military. China is actually fighting smart, they are trying to beat us Economically. Countries like China and India are much bigger threats to our "Super Power" status than Russia. I wonder how different the world would be if the U.S had complete energy independence? Somehow I think many of our enemies and "Allies" would be singing much different tunes if we had no reason to do business with them. I think the number one priority aside from terrorism should be establishing complete energy independence by any means necessary. Let Russia build all the missiles they want they can just sit back and shine them until they rot, because they wouldn't have the balls to strikes us.

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
they may suffer from small dick syndrome but we can't suffer from "small mind" syndrome in dealing with them. our foreign policy the last several years has been rightly focused on the middle east but we cannot ignore china and russia and certainly cannot afford to deal with them in same fashion as we have acted in afghanistan and iraq...

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
The russians suffer from small dick syndrome. they couldn't beat us when the cold war was red hot and now they are posturing. All you people that bitch we pulled out of the abm treaty with russia are wrong. We had a treaty with the USSR, that country doesn't exsist.

Actually russian reminds me alot of iran.... all bluster no bite. And of course it's bush's fault that he wants a missle shield to protect from shocker missles the russians and other have. I hope I'm never proven right, but someday you'll be glad we developed those systems.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5
Start   31 to 40 of 45   End
TOPIC: Russia - A New-Old Danger