Rush Limbaugh declares that nominating McCain will destroy the republican party : Swingers Discussion 97064
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRush Limbaugh declares that nominating McCain will destroy the republican party
TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh declares that nominating McCain will destroy the republican party
Created by: twofer The original post for this thread was deleted.
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 283   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Ok we are in this mess because the housing market collapsed. the housing market slide started with fanny mae and freddy mac. The dems blocked a vote to regulate fanny mae and freddy mac, stating that they did not need additional regulations and that NOTHING was wrong. To blame this mess on Bush is a lie pure and simple. I am the first to say when Bush fucked up, but this ain't his fault. To his credit he and the republicans tried to address this issue before it got to this point. The dems voted down the regulations. You guys can rewrite history all you want, but when people take a serious look at it. They will see that the Dems where in the back pocket of the two companies that started this mess. Bushes economic policies had nothing to do with the housing crash, and his policies MAY have worked better had he used his fucking veto pen every once in a while, and if we had not been engaged in two wars over seas. The congress spend money like drunk sailors, and judging from how the Obama campaign spent UNGODLY amounts of money to buy the white house........don't expect a balanced budget anytime soon. In 2012, he's going to ask for 4 more years to "get started on the problem". Just send him a check for his campaign.....................

Arlington TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
But it IS your flag your home our America, you are still free to display it as you wish.

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
AM inverted is a call for help a sign of distress. It is recognized as a SOS

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Inverted would be disrespectful I'm flying it at half staff to symbolize the respect for true capitalism which I believe will be now dying a slow death.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
AM, capitalism is not dead yet, but in serious distress. Fly your flag inverted...;-)

Sanford NC
Username hidden
(19237 posts)
Actually Cher we called it half staff in the USAF but maybe that was wrong I forgot you are the expert on flags forgive me I have been around navy guys during this campaign and grandkids so I confused my mask and mast lol. My point is Capitalism is dying a slow death.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Cher its called typo and cut and paste type it wrong once and then everytime you cut and paste it comes out the same but why am I wasting my time with you I'll protest any way I choose.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Ummm, typo?

Yeah, right. You misused the same word several times in as many posts. Whatever, my quip regarding your service was just that- a friggin quip. Jump off the high horse and relax a bit.

Nanjemoy MD
Username hidden
(2045 posts)
Cher yes 20 yrs in military it's been awhile you questioning my service in the military was uncalled for.

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
Cher you are right my typo it is mast

Navarre FL
Username hidden
(1416 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... More 
 1 to 10 of 283   End
TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh declares that nominating McCain will destroy the republican party