Help
FORUMS › General Discussions › Politics › Rush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song
TOPIC: Rush_Limbaugh's_Little_Obama_Song
« Prev  1 ...  1.7  2.7  3.7  4.7  5.7 
48 to 58 of 58
User Details are only visible to members.
If anybody hasn't heard this song.....it's one of the most racist songs that I have ever heard. It really sounds like something recorded in the 1950s. I first head this song on a hip hop morning show hear in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It made me sick to my stomach. This guy is a real piece of shit, and I usually don't jump to conclusions, but this guy is a Racist asshole. Now the Radio host of the Hip Hop station, Ricky Smiley, used that as an opportunity to attack republicans, of course it doesn't take much for him to do that anyway. He loves Rosie O'donald, so I don't really give 2 shits what he thinks politically. But back to Rush Limbaugh. It was a song called "Barrack the magic Negro". This is 2007, is this kind of shit still around? Thoughts? Comments?

Terrell TX
Username hidden
(2284 posts)
« Prev  1 ...  1.7  2.7  3.7  4.7  5.7 
48 to 58 of 58
TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song
This site does not contain sexually explicit images as defined in 18 U.S.C. 2256.
Accordingly, neither this site nor the contents contained herein are covered by the record-keeping provisions of 18 USC 2257(a)-(c).
Disclaimer: This website contains adult material. You must be over 18 to enter or 21 where applicable by law.
All Members are over 18 years of age.
Terms of Use | Privacy Policy

Copyright © 1998-2016 DashBoardHosting, LLC. All Rights Reserved.