Rush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song : Swingers Discussion 783011011
Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMSGeneral DiscussionsPoliticsRush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song
TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Oh my Gosh!!!! An actual political debate/conversation with real give-n-take and LISTENING!!!! I think we, the SLS crowd should take to the streets and give our opinions! I cannot tell you how refreshing it has been for me to read these posts (from both sides!!!!!) and not have the writer cramming their opinion(s) down my throat! I do believe we are the 'normal' ones out there! I think this thread has been one of the more thought provoking (and best use of the english language) I have seen in a long time!

I read all the posts without muttering to myself in disgust, disdain, empathy, sympathy, etc...just read them, and understood (actually WANTED to understand the other person's point of view!)

Thank you to all who have written! What a fabulously unbiased forum, I have found my 'media' outlet heaven on earth! This is great!

Best to All,

D & S

Grand Rapids MI

Username hidden
(25 posts)
"Absolutely!!!!!!!!! IF Bush can be harassed forever for a mistake, then why not bash Obama for an outright lie? He had access to the storm death numbers, it was in all the news. 10,000 is not a simple mispeak over 12. The libtards are all over Bush for every statement demanding a higher standard, we demand a similar higher standard for the opposition."

Ok so when the person has a D after their name it's an "outright lie". When the person has an R after their name it's a "mistake". Of course revese the situation and those on the far left would be doing the same. Ah politics.

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
JMN,

I thought you were leaving the forums like a scalded dog? Did you get a burst of courage of your convictions?

Lake Worth FL

Username hidden
(7207 posts)
"Yeah.... but you all missunderestimated him......)"

Who is this "you all"? I voted for him in 2000. Couldn't do it in 2004 due to his seeming not to care about the borders among other things. Anyway... So a person who misspeaks is not worthy of the Oval Office unless he's a Republican?

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
Yeah.... but you all missunderestimated him......)

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
"Obama can forget any race issue, he is just plain not a good choice. He made a speech claiming 10,000 deaths by tornado in a town of 1,600. He then states that only 40% of the Kansas national guard was available when 85% was there and quickly responded. He was then quoted as saying he was just tired.

How the hell can a man want to be president, get a little tired in a speech, make those outlandish claims, and think he has what it takes to control access to the red buttons? "

... Do you really want to bring up "misspeak" being a reason to not vote for a candidate? Cause Bush just... Well, he's got some humdingers out there.

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
"Tri when I used the term "tell them who they are" I was referring to the republicans telling them who the republicans are what their values, convictions are etc."

Ah, Ok cool.

Cape Girardeau MO

Username hidden
(397 posts)
I've always seen clear lines of division on the issue of race in this country. On one side you have conservatives, some which may very well be "Racists, but most I believe just don't see "Race" as a big issue. They are frustrated by the guilt game many Liberals play when it comes to dealing with the Black Community. I remember having a college professor who often referred to "the white man" when talking about politics. He of course was a "White Male" and a self described "Yellow Dog Liberal Democrat". He was also very Gay, not Super Gay, but medium Gay. He was actually pretty funny and smart, told all kinds of stories. Politics was the only thing I could stand to hear him talking about. One thing I can't stand is Self hate in order to be accepted by others. This Guilt complex that many Democrats have is annoying and counter productive.

But at the same time when republicans refuse to acknowledge race as an issue it leaves room for their adversaries on the Left to define the conservative position. Without a counter message, the only message that many in the Black community will hear come from Left wing sources. It's not a fun issue to discuss and it can flare up allot of emotions, but Race is still a big factor in America's Black Community, and refusing to acknowledge that fact is the equivalent of pulling out of Iraq because the fight is too hard. It's my view that Bush should have made more efforts to meet with groups like the NAACP and others, even though they ran smear and attack campaigns against him. He could have used those meetings to establish a dialog and perhaps change a few open minds through his explanation of the conservative position when it comes to race relations. He missed a big opportunity after 9/11 to really help establish a Black Conservative counter balance. There are still many open minds in the Black community, but there is a very organized effort to reduce those open minds by the Left. Conservatives need to wake up and realize that this is a PR battle that they are not winning.

Arlington TX

Username hidden
(2284 posts)
" On the other hand taking that attitude can cause a person to be label a racist, insensitive, or intolerant".......Fuck em!!!

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
Tri when I used the term "tell them who they are" I was referring to the republicans telling them who the republicans are what their values, convictions are etc. Joe on the topic of " race dialogite" the reason I believe that conservative does not talk about race is because it is a non issue. I don't don't care what your skin color is. I judge the person.However liberals will want to talk the topic to death to try and find in their condesention why this group is like this. The feel that people cannot take care of themselves and that they are needed to protect them, even from themselves because they know better. That to me is the biggest form of bigotry.

Miramar FL

Username hidden
(2075 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Start   11 to 20 of 58   End
TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song