Busy Swingers Forum - everything you always wanted to know about swingers.
SwingLifeStyle Swingers Personal Ads. | SwingLifeStyle Swingers Clubs

Busy Swingers Forum

Everything you always wanted to know about swingers.

Create A Free Account

HELP
FORUMS General Discussions Politics Rush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song
TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song
Created by: joeodd2
Original Starting post for this thread:
If anybody hasn't heard this song.....it's one of the most racist songs that I have ever heard. It really sounds like something recorded in the 1950s. I first head this song on a hip hop morning show hear in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. It made me sick to my stomach. This guy is a real piece of shit, and I usually don't jump to conclusions, but this guy is a Racist asshole. Now the Radio host of the Hip Hop station, Ricky Smiley, used that as an opportunity to attack republicans, of course it doesn't take much for him to do that anyway. He loves Rosie O'donald, so I don't really give 2 shits what he thinks politically. But back to Rush Limbaugh. It was a song called "Barrack the magic Negro". This is 2007, is this kind of shit still around? Thoughts? Comments?

GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
User Details are only visible to members.
Perfect,

Not sure if i've been on empire ridge road. But, i use to hunt right outside of brockway. My summer home if you can call it that is in a town called ridgway. Nice little town. I love to drive down to winslow hill to see the Elk.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THE NFL'S ONLY REAL FOOTBALL TEAM.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
Angel,

It's referred to as the "T". On the east side of the state "philly the cess pool" is democrats, On the west it's the pittsburgh area. The rest of the state is pretty much republican... eire swings both ways but is pretty conservative. I lived and still own property in ELK county. Real blue collar and the people are registered as dems... but vote republican or conservative dem. I miss PA it's a great state... i love the spring, summer and fall there... but the other 350 days of the year it's to damn cold for me. But all my family is still there in the pittsburgh area.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
spent the day in philadelphia today, it was beautiful. in terms of politics in PA it is actually like 3 seperate states, Philly, Pittsburg and Alabama :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
Try Vermont...they are looking for a new city to their pedophiles too.

Imperial MO
Username hidden
(12441 posts)
I lived in north west PA for 33 years, the only dems left in the state are in fithiadephia and allegheny county. The rest of the state is republican. I was leading a petition to give philly to jersey but we couldn't find away to trick jersey into taking the cess pool.

Lake Worth FL
Username hidden
(7207 posts)
i didnt think there were any reg dems in sinkin spring, pa....

seriously :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
"Tri I am reg Dem. I look at all candidates closely and choose the one that is near middle ground. When they are all far left or right then I look at the one that I feel will be best for this country. The reason I am leaning towards the right is due to the extreme libs bashing Bush for everything bad that has happened while he was in office. The libs didn't bitch about the terrorist attacks while Bill was in office,and He didn't have the balls to do anything about those attacks. The last time I voted for a dem pres was Clinton first term. The bashing and bullshit from the extreme libs has turned me away and pushed towards the right."

Oh please don't get me wrong. I'm not saying this just comes from the right. Far from it in fact. I was a Dem too but switched to Independant because I didn't want to be asscociated with the far left any more for pretty much the same reasons as you stated. What I was saying is we have created an enviroment for politicians that makes it "suicide" to own up to a mistake, to not "speak loudly and carry a small stick", to look dead into the camera and say "Look things are really fucked up and it's gonna suck a while til we get this fixed. Now this guy on the other side of the isle has a good idea that I think we should listen too."

Bottom line, From the far right and far left, all I see is people who believe the one who is loudest and has the most "zingers" wins.

Clinton got a BJ in to oval office and lied about it. I couldn't care less. The BJ was a trivial event that was between him and his family and shouldhave been brought up.

Bush sat there with a stupid look on his face when he was told 9/11 was an attack not an accident. Well I did too and I could have done more than him since I was in my first year of Grad school at UCONN (in Storrs CT about 2 1/2 hrs from NYC) at the time unless he could have ripped open his shirt revealing a B on his chest and yelled "Up, up, and away!" and flown to NYC in seconds to stop the towers from falling.

Both did far dumber things but said things don't make good enough jokes.

(Note: God knows, odds are I'm more guilty of making said jokes than anyone here.)

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
"Tri, please remember the many speeches that the CLINTONS made, the DEMOCRATS made about the VERY same intel info that Bush had and actually did something about. This old saw about Bush Lied about WMD has been debunked over and over."

Who brought up anything about Bush lying about WMDs? My point is it seems that fewer and fewer people look beyond the "R" or "D" to decide what a candidate is about.

Cape Girardeau MO
Username hidden
(397 posts)
u must not have read perfect's posts!! HAHAHA

sorry buddy, had to do it :-)

what's the word....o yea, banter :-)

Philadelphia PA
Username hidden
(5326 posts)
GoTo Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6
 1 to 10 of 58   End
TOPIC: Rush Limbaugh's Little Obama Song